Honored Contributor

Re: SHOWME'S Mr. Lucky......

[ Edited ]

DS has to be at work 6am!  Watching for April's baby but the link is down....wudup with you?

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

Doing the laundry/house stuff today @MickD.  Need to go get my hair trimmed, but that involves putting clothes on.  LOL

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

@Preds how's the weather....any better?

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

47 right now.  Hoping for a pretty day.  Storms have moved out for the weekend but coming back next week.  Or, so they say @MickD.  I think my bod can tell weather better than they can.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

Well @Preds at least you all will have a nice weekend.....that will bolster the mood of the people!  I see yuz got a new pic and siggy..I like!

Honored Contributor

That's my Buster.  I was "playing" on FB and used his picture.  I kinda' liked it tot.  Thanks @MickD.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Preds @Oh your precious fur baby.....

Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate are your stairs done yet????

Honored Contributor

@MickD@Preds@ShowMeWell, I'm at the emergency room 😩. This morning was not good. I decided to go horseback riding , something I haven't done in a while. It turned out to be a big mistake! I got on the horse and started out slowly, but those of you who know me, know that I'm a daredevil, so then we went a little faster; before I knew it, we were going as fast as the horse could go. And when I tried to stop the horse, I couldn't stop him, he must have gotten spooked or something, he was out of control, so I decided to try to jump off the horse, and instead, I fell off, but as I was falling, my foot got caught in the stirrup , so the horse was dragging me. And he wouldn't stop! Every time I screamed at him to stop, the horse went faster ,
Thank goodness the manager at Toys-R-Us came out and unplugged the machine. But he had the nerve to take the rest of my quarters so I wouldn't attempt to ride it again.
How many of you actually read what I posted? If you did, copy and paste for someone else to get a laugh. Happy April Fools Day Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Image result for best shocked gifs