Esteemed Contributor

Re: SHOWME'S Mr. Lucky......

@ShowMe wrote:

@shell garden wrote:

Ya'll are having too much fun on here today!!

Good to see Croemer!  Hey you ole crazy woman, lol!

SHOWME....Sorry your sister iscin pain.  Bless her heart!  That is good news about GOODAY' s brother maybe getting the house!  I know HRH would be better off close to them!

Mick...Put the wine down, lol!  Yes, get that pool woman!  I had one for a long time but after the bad ice storm in 2014....Mine got a hole puncher in and just wasn't worth replacing!  But, I love to swim and even though I miss it, I don't miss the work to put in it!  Besides, my sister has a pool and I just swim there during the summer when I want!

Hi Less, hope you are doing well and I see PREDS did her daily picture!  Go to work tomorrow, Preds, lol! 

Waving goodnight to all!  Have a blessed day tomorrow!

Wow.....woman of few words......  Good to see you.

Hope you have a great night and blessed day tomorrow too........

LOL...Ya'll we're eating!  Me....Few words?  Never, lol!  

Honored Contributor

@shell garden......was trying to be funny......LOL

Honored Contributor

@ShowMe 60 minutes looks good.....it will probably p*ss me off.....that is what wine is for, right?

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Esteemed Contributor

@ShowMe wrote:

@shell garden......was trying to be funny......LOL

TRY, TRY AGAIN!!!!  😄

Esteemed Contributor

@MickD....When you get your peep toe booties in, the ones that costs $45.00 and you like them....Then watch out for the "regal red" in your size!  They are NOT red, but a beautiful, unusual deep Dusty pink color...Almost a pinkish mauve!  I wore mine today!  I thought the taupe in this shoe was my favorite, but these regal red are the BOMB!!!  I love them!!!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

SHOWME....I see where you are watching 60 minutes!  Enjoy!  Sometimes I have to step away from some of the news...Too depressing at times!

There is a series that just started on the FX channel called, " Feud: Bette and Joan"!  It comes on Sunday nights at 10 pm, est!  It is about the feud between Bette Davis and Joan Crawford when they made the movie, " Whatever happened to Baby Jane"!  I have that movie on VHS tape, lol...Creepy!  Anyway, Susan Sarandon plays Bette Davis and Jessica Lange plays Joan Crawford!  Tonight is episode 3!  I like it!  If you have, " on demand" with Comcast, you can go back and watch episodes 1 and 2, but it is a great series, so far!  Okay, goodnight!

Honored Contributor

@shell garden I have the booties in my wishlist so I know what's going......I buy stuff in twos and threes and then don't buy anything for years.....

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Esteemed Contributor

@MickD wrote:

@shell garden I have the booties in my wishlist so I know what's going......I buy stuff in twos and threes and then don't buy anything for years.....

@MickD...lol, you and I both have wishlists.  You gonna try to get the red ones?

Esteemed Contributor

Here is SHOWME's Belleek "CASTLE" lamp.  I remember when they presented this one years ago.  It's is beautiful.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@shell garden I need to first see if the 7.5 size fits....if not, rut roh as I will have to wait.....but that color is stunning....thanks for making me spend $$$$$$$$ !!!!!!!