Honored Contributor

Re: SHOWME'S Mr. Lucky......

@ShowMe wrote:

Just hung up from talking to Gooday.  DH is still in surgery.  She is waiting in his room rather than in the waiting room.  Boy, she will have her hands full.  Social worker will work with them in getting help for her in caring for him.  That was good to hear.  It took her 1 hr. 45 mins. to get to the hospital this morning.  That is awful to have to do by herself.  Not sure how she will be getting him home yet.  She said she would call and let me know how he made out today.  Will keep you all posted. 

Hi, @ShowMe.   Thanks for the update.   I know all of us continue to hold them in our prayers.Heart

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@Smoky wrote:

Oh gosh almighty, I sincerely apologize for popping in, in the middle of a conversation about things with Gooday, which I am not privy too.  Please give her my best and that I will keep them both in my thoughts and p's..

Hi, there, my fellow southerner pal!   You didn't do anything wrong.   @Gooday and @ShowMe wrote earlier in the thread about Mr. Gooday's surgery, so it's here on the forums and not anything private but I certainly can understand that you didn't see the prior posts.    I know I miss a lot here.   I can say with certainty that Gooday (and all of us) appreciate reading the joy and lightheartedness in posts, even when we're dealing with difficulties.   It helps us keep remembering to smile.   

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

Hey @dooBdoo ... How are you doing?  Seems I miss you more that I see you, too.

May be out of my sight, but never out of my thoughts.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

@Preds wrote:

How sweet!    You are the best, my friend.Heart   Thank you.   I'm okay.   Hope you and yours are doing well.   I'm loving the cooler weather!   Finally, it feels like the seasons are changing.   Now if only we could have rain...  sustained rain...  and help out this thirsty ground.

Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo wrote:

@Preds wrote:

How sweet!    You are the best, my friend.Heart   Thank you.   I'm okay.   Hope you and yours are doing well.   I'm loving the cooler weather!   Finally, it feels like the seasons are changing.   Now if only we could have rain...  sustained rain...  and help out this thirsty ground.

We are expecting rain for the next 3 days.  Not sure if it will get to your area.  We need it. 

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

@Preds wrote:

@dooBdoo wrote:

@Preds wrote:

We are expecting rain for the next 3 days.  Not sure if it will get to your area.  We need it. 

Hey, thanks!   I just looked at the forecast and see it's predicted to rain here, too!   Gosh, I hope that's right.   Today we have a wind advisory, and that's not good for the fires.   Let's hope the meteorologists are on the mark.   I think I'll dance in the rain if it materializes!

Honored Contributor

Image result for happy monday images

Respected Contributor

Good Morning @Preds and all the flufferetts Heart

Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving and family time. We are so blessed.

Our home is all decorated inside and outside. I love this time of year.

Gooday, thinking of you and your DH and praying for his healing....God is Good! 

Hope you all have a safe beautiful day. 

Honored Contributor

@ShowMe and all the Fluffettes - wishing you all a happy Monday!  Nuttin' going on here......and that's a good thing!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

image.jpeg