Esteemed Contributor

Re: SHOWME'S Mr. Lucky......

Image result for animated cold sunday

Well, it's almost afternoon, now, lol. Waving to everyone.

Esteemed Contributor

@loveschocolate@MickD....y'all looking for candle rings?  Did you look at Targets or do you have a Big Lots in your area?  I would supposed the pickings have been picked, but hope you find some.

Another thought....go here to the Q and type in "garland".....they have several that you could just order one that you might like and cut them to fit your candle pedestals.  I have several of the champagne glitter bay leaf ones that Lisa presented a couple of years ago.  They are beautiful.  I decorate in champagne, white and silver.  They are under Valerie's name now, but they do have several color garlands available and that might be a possibility.  Just cut and staple around pedestals.  They have some "as is" ones too.

Esteemed Contributor

Image result for animated peeking

Esteemed Contributor

Image result for animated peeking

WELL, SHOWME?  Where YOU at?  Still fussing?  why aren't you back here posting?  LOL.....come on now....get your bahunkus back here.  We want to know what you are up to and how many D&Co. items you purchased.

Honored Contributor

@shell garden@MickD, thanks for the tips! 

Esteemed Contributor

Image result for Bowl of Chili

Took my homemade turkey chilli out of the freezer (I have to make some more this year) and getting ready to eat a bowl with crackers and sweet tea. 

Got Harry Potter movies going on in the background.  I have all the DVDs...love Harry Potter, lol.  Wish I had written that series....don't we all.

LOVES, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY AGAIN, glad you had a wonderful dinner. 

Have a wonderful rest of your Sunday, everyone.

Esteemed Contributor

@loveschocolate wrote:

@shell garden@MickD, thanks for the tips! 

No problem, LOVES....geez, some of those simple candle rings are darn expensive.  Just think about getting a garland here at the Q (they also have a few "as is") and cut your own.  You could get many from 4 foot of garland.  Let us know what you find.

Honored Contributor

@shell garden - I was thinking the same thing .....of just cutting garland in order to make rings.  I have a 40% off coupon with my name on it!  I know the garland of which you speak.....they are stunning!  You'll have to post some xmas pics for us!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

Image result for monday quotes

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

23 degrees this morning!  Colder in the morning!

Image result for not amused

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."