Honored Contributor

Re: SHOWME'S Mr. Lucky......

@shell garden.........OK, it ordered it in the blue.  Should receive it in about a week.  Will let you know how I like it......no reason why I won't.  '

Ejoyed our chat.......

Honored Contributor

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Esteemed Contributor

@ShowMe wrote:

@shell garden.........OK, it ordered it in the blue.  Should receive it in about a week.  Will let you know how I like it......no reason why I won't.  '

Ejoyed our chat.......

Awwww lawdy, I bet your sister will want one too, lol!  😝😜😋

Enjoyed talking to you too, SHOWME!  And please....for goodness sakes, just remind the girl what to do when she comes to help with washing your clothes!  How hard is that?  Geez...you better be glad you didn't hire me, lol!  😝😜😋

PREDS....yep, SHOWME WAS BAD, lol!  Your dinner sounds delish!  Enjoy!  Goodnight everyone!  

Esteemed Contributor

@Preds wrote:

WHOOP, WHOOP....love this, PREDS.  And it fits all of us so well!  😝😜😋😄🙆🙆🙆💕

Respected Contributor

Hi everyone just checking in to see how all are doing. Been reading here but not chatting I took a tumble and it made every part of this old body hurt. Plus it kind of shocked me that it happened but it did and now I have to be more care full. ShowMe you are really doing good never fear prayers are said for you every day. Wonder what happened to Mick? Glad your sister is coming to visit ShowMe hope the visit goes well and you two have a nice time. Have to make a phone call yet to check on my sister and make sure sure she got in to her house she just left here. Everyone have a good night I know it is late so I will check in here tomorrow. 

Honored Contributor

@cater ... Please be careful.  Old bodies don't heal like they used to. 

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

Image result for good morning coffee images

Honored Contributor

@Preds, O-H-I-O!!!! Holy moly!! Staying up till midnight is not for me!!! Beautiful harvest moon last night. DD goes back to school late today from fall break. A couple of weeks ago she got a speeding ticket. She had called and told me. She was so upset with herself. I had to laugh about it after I got off the phone with her. I am SURE that won't happen again because she had to pay for it with her own money. I told her I got my first ticket at age 17 and had to go to court. The judge told me "I don't want to see you in my court ever again "! I started crying!!! Lololol!!! Felt like a felon!!! 😂😂😂

Honored Contributor

MIDNIGHT?!!!  Girl, you have lost your mind!  Congrats to OHIO, but I'd have never made it @loveschocolate.  LOL

Sorry about DD, but it was going to happen sooner or later.  We have to go thru that dreaded first ticket to become an adult. Smiley Happy  Bet she did hate giving up that money.  Poor baby!  The bad part of being an adult  ... responsibility! :0

Honored Contributor

@Preds, yeah, very tired today!!! It was like watching a train wreck. Went into overtime. I honestly thought we were going to lose. Went outside for a smoke!! 

DD will be more careful for sure!! Costs too much to get a ticket. She worked Thursday, Friday and Saturday over her fall break. She's doing homework right now.