Honored Contributor

Re: SHOWME'S Mr. Lucky......

@shell garden ... I've been good this week.  @ShowMe was the one that got in trouble.  LOL

We've got the weird weather, too.  Enjoying some of it, but I don't like the cold mornings.  Makes it hard to figure out what to wear. Smiley Wink  Missing my hummers ... only a few moving thru now.  Everyone is headed out of town. Smiley Sad

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Esteemed Contributor

@Preds wrote:

@shell garden ... I've been good this week.  @ShowMe was the one that got in trouble.  LOL

We've got the weird weather, too.  Enjoying some of it, but I don't like the cold mornings.  Makes it hard to figure out what to wear. Smiley Wink  Missing my hummers ... only a few moving thru now.  Everyone is headed out of town. Smiley Sad

@Preds....I figured it was something SHOWME did!  I haven't posted this week, until yesterday, so I might have missed some of her shenanigans...lol!

Yep, the weather is changing!  But I love it!  Just dress normal and grab a cardigan until it warms up in the afternoons!  My hummers were plentiful this year too...even took pictures of them dive bombing each other!  I have my feeders right outside my back porch and they are use to me now, lol!  They will be heading out soon that is for sure!  Last year I saw them until the 10 of November!

Have a good night, suga! 💕

Esteemed Contributor

One more thing....I do NOT care for CUDDL DUDS at all...but the TSV might be something SHOWME would like, especially when she goes for treatment!

It is a TSV...I can not post the number here, against standards, but my Insider magazine says it is on October 17....CUDDL DUDS fleecewear stretch long sleeve wrap with a hood!  Price is $27.24..shipping, $3.00!  Lookout for it, showme,....whoop, whoop!  😄😄😄

Honored Contributor

@Preds, GO Tennessee!!!! 

Honored Contributor

ROTFL @loveschocolate!  DH is screaming for Bama.  He HATES UT!  I avoid the games because my family is and always will be UT.  Heck, they even went there or worked there.    Even the ex-in-laws graduated from there. 

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

@shell garden wrote:

LESA...awww, sweetie....sorry you do not get the National Geographic Channel!  I am watching all 3 movies tomorrow and hope the Reagan movie is just as good as the other two!

SHOWME...why yes, I have been behaving!  BUT...looks like PREDS and maybe GOODAY didn't earlier in the week!  What are we going to do with them?  😄😄😄!

I know you get tired of appointments, but you have had so much going on this week!  Next week will be better, hopefully!

I worked in the yards again today...it has only reached 72 today!  It was so nice!  We are going back to a high of 85 next week, so that is why I did yard work yesterday and today!  Have a great rest of your evening everyone!!! 💕

Well Gooday isn't posting on here right now.  She and DH are flying to AZ this afternoon.  She called me the other evening.  We had some good chuckles.....and some serious talk too. 

Yes, this was a crazy week.  Today I have felt like doing nothing......  There was a problem with the angel.  She has been here quite a few times now, and I am the only one that she does the laundry for.  She knows the procedure, but just can't seem to get it right.  Will give her a few more chances to get it right.....then may have to do something different.  Know I will have to have my ducks in a row before I do it.....and this will have to be done after my sister leaves. 

This next week is not going to be any better.  Have my primary doctor visit on Monday afternoon and on Tuesday morning meet with Dr. G to discuss PET scan results, and then go to the treatment room for the chemo.....   The rest of the week will probably be a loss for me.....  Will only have a couple days after that to get my sister's room ready. 

You sound relieved that you got all that work behind you.  Your weather and ours sounds pretty much the same.  Right now it is about 75, and supposed to get up to about 92 on Tuesday.  Crazy.......

Honored Contributor

@Preds wrote:

@Preds......OK tattle tail......LOL

Honored Contributor

@shell garden wrote:

One more thing....I do NOT care for CUDDL DUDS at all...but the TSV might be something SHOWME would like, especially when she goes for treatment!

It is a TSV...I can not post the number here, against standards, but my Insider magazine says it is on October 17....CUDDL DUDS fleecewear stretch long sleeve wrap with a hood!  Price is $27.24..shipping, $3.00!  Lookout for it, showme,....whoop, whoop!  😄😄😄

Yes Shell, I got an e-mail on it and saw it last night.  And yes, I am thinking it might be good for when I go for treatments, and also when I go grocery shopping.  It is always so darned cold in the grocery store too.  I'll let you know what I do on this one. 

Honored Contributor

@ShowMe wrote:

@Preds wrote:

YEP ...  I did tell on you!!!!!  I only take credit for my own work woman!  LOL

Off to fix dinner ... DH grilled steaks and I'm in charge of 'taters.  If he'll get his buns out of the kitchen.  He is driving me crazy tonight!  To many games on and he is wired!  I'm not!  May see me on "Snapped" some day!  Smiley Wink  I'll swear I was only trying to butter the bread.  LOL

Honored Contributor

@Preds wrote:

@ShowMe wrote:

@Preds wrote:

YEP ...  I did tell on you!!!!!  I only take credit for my own work woman!  LOL

Off to fix dinner ... DH grilled steaks and I'm in charge of 'taters.  If he'll get his buns out of the kitchen.  He is driving me crazy tonight!  To many games on and he is wired!  I'm not!  May see me on "Snapped" some day!  Smiley Wink  I'll swear I was only trying to butter the bread.  LOL

Got a good laugh with this one.  I talked with Shell and told her what it was about.....she laughed with me......

Your dinner sounds delicious.....enjoy.