Honored Contributor

Re: SHOWME'S Mr. Lucky......

@Gooday, I am with shell. Things will eventually work out the way they are supposed too. Being exhausted doesn't help. 

@shell garden, my crazy neighbor across the alley from my house had trash all stacked up all over the place and not in a trash receptacle. His renters moved out and HIS trash was all over my yard, so I threw it back over his fence. He confronted me and asked me how I knew it was from there. Duh!!!!! I lost patience and DH went to "talk" to him and got know where. Long story short, he called the cops. Police came to my house and told me they tried to reason with him too, but to no avail. He's nuts!!!!! Meanwhile, the trash is spreading down the alley. I will give it a few more days then I will call the housing inspector. I was soooo po'ed yesterday. 😡😡

Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate - oh Lordy!  Good for you getting on the war path! 

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

@MickD, this same house two years ago had a garage just across the alley from our garage. The renters up and moved out and there was a huge pile of trash along with a mattress. Somebody intentionally set fire to the mattress and the garage burned down. The embers from the fire spread to our garage as it was very windy. Thankfully our garage was unharmed but I will not allow a REPLAY of that scenario. 

Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate - oh man, I remember that story....that is cray cray.  Atleast the police are on your side....

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

@MickD, this guy is truly an idiot!!! He's trying to tell me it was his former tenants trash, therefore he wasn't responsible for it!!! Stuck on stupid!!! 

Honored Contributor

@ShowMe - I hope your feeling well today....if @shell garden isnt buggin you!

DS has a doctor appointment after school.  I think we are going to change one medication as he has gained about 20 pounds this summer.  The med in question has been known to slow metabolism and increase appetite.  We are going out to dinner afterwards...I know, but the boy needs to eat!  And we haven't had a mother son dinner in awhile.  It will be nice....right on the ocean.  He'll get wings and I'll get a salad...wine......

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@loveschocolate - he's the landlord and it's his responsibility....he sounds really ignorant!  Good grief...

Honored Contributor

@MickD, enjoy your time with DS. Sounds like fun! 

Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate - I just edited my prior post about building....Bahahaha!  Glad you read it ...I'm playing my own moderater!

It should be fun....I need some fresh ocean air!!!  He is such a good kid.  He was the only kid in his history class that turned in a paper that was due last Monday.

Honored Contributor

I could use some ocean breeze right about now. It's been in the upper 80's all week. @MickD, how's your weather??