Honored Contributor

Re: SHOWME'S Mr. Lucky......

@dooBdoo - I love that movie and all the quotes!  Your DH must have been a real special guy.....and there must have been a lot of happy joyful memories you can cherish ....you're a lucky lady.

@Preds - I'll hit yuz if you'd like!  Hahaha! 

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

@Preds@MickD@dooBdoo, loved that part of the movie!!!

@Preds wrote:

Image result for steel magnolias images gif

@dooBdoo, we are all here for you!!! Hugs!

Honored Contributor

The guys are painting the front door and it is open.....Sammie is in the back yard....she'll run out if she gets the chance.... The one guy called her fat!  I said no she is not!  My other dog Rex is watching them from the stairs...he is such an old man.

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

Image result for happy wednesday

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Valued Contributor

Good morning to all the Fluffettes, and to all who visit this thread.

Back to square one on my house. The buyers weren't "approved" by the Board of Directors. hmmmm.... can't say what I'd like to.

Oh,well. We will find someone who is more to their liking.

Have a Happy Happy Day.

rose.JPG

Honored Contributor

@Lesa, so sorry. ☹️☹️☹️. How frustrating!!!!

@Preds, good morning! Just over 2 weeks! 🍾🍾🍾

Valued Contributor

@loveschocolate Thanks. I keep telling myself "It will get sold." May have to put up a sign.

better days.jpg

Amen!

Honored Contributor

Afternoon ladies!  @Lesa, I'm so sorry it didn't go thru.  I know you were ready to get that behind you. 

Yup, @loveschocolate, it's quickly approaching.  The are headed to New Orleans tomorrow for a wedding he is in this weekend and then theirs is the next one on the list.  They bought a house Saturday.  I think she said it would be completed the middle of Sept., first of October.  When they get back from their honeymoon they will have to box up everything for storage and find a temp. place to land until the house is ready.  Lordy, lordy ... always something with that girl.  LOL

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

Afternoon one and all........

It is very dark out there right now......supposed to have storms here this afternoon (and I wanted to get to the store).......

Well, had the new Visiting Angel here yesterday afternoon.  Her name is Robin.  She did a pretty good job.....got all the laundry done, did the dishes, fixed me a grilled cheese, and folded the clothes that the other one had on hangers.  We'll see how this works out. 

Had a hard time going to sleep last night, so I ended up oversleeping this morning.  Guess my bod was telling me it was tired and needed the rest. 

Hope everyone has a wonderful rest of their day.

Honored Contributor

@Lesa wrote:

Good morning to all the Fluffettes, and to all who visit this thread.

Back to square one on my house. The buyers weren't "approved" by the Board of Directors. hmmmm.... can't say what I'd like to.

Oh,well. We will find someone who is more to their liking.

Have a Happy Happy Day.

rose.JPG

Lesa.....so sorry to hear this.  Knew that people were checked out to live in condos, but didn't know the same could apply to houses.  learn something new every day......

The right purchasers will come along.  Here's hoping and praying they do.  Please keep us updated.