Respected Contributor

Re: SHOWME'S Mr. Lucky......

@MickD wrote:

@shell garden - everyone must have a "life" today.....must be nice!!!!!!! Hahaha!  

Sorry your DS is sick again. Must be the water LOL

You need a day of pampering Smiley LOL

Respected Contributor

@shell garden wrote:

AWWWWWW, FOR CRYING OUT LOUD, as SHOWME says!!!!  Brahahahaha...this forum is getting on my nerves!  Didn't size post above, don't know how that happened!  Too much JUMPING here at times!

Anyway, running to take some items to Salvation Army for ddonation.  It is another hot day..with humidity, around 95-96....geez and it is only the beginning of June!  July and August are the hottest....geez!

Have a great day and weekend ahead, if I don't get back here before then!  Spending some time with nieces, nephews, great nieces, great nephews..and with this hot weather, hopefully jumping in the pool at my sister's home, whoop, whoop!

Sounds like good times. Apply your sun screen every 10 minutes! 

Esteemed Contributor

@MaRina wrote:

@shell garden wrote:

PREDS....cat got your tongue??????  Lol!  I hope you are feeling better and know you are glad it is Friday!

MICK...your DS sick again?  Oh my, bless his heart.  Hope he feels better!  

MaRINA!!!!...yay, DS got a job!  That was quick!  I know you and DH are so proud!  He will do great!  It is good to have a job, not only for $$$$, but responsibility!  Good for him!

Shell, very proud. It does mean he can't go to camp this year but he's ok with that. He is so excited Smiley LOL 

What are you doing today?

Me proud, too...SUGA!  It is okay, he has been to plenty of camps over the years!  This is a new, exciting and rewarding opportunity which is also necessary in learning life!  Yay!  Gotta run to drop off donations before work traffic gets on the road...lubs ya!!!

Respected Contributor

@shell garden wrote:

@MaRina wrote:

@shell garden wrote:

PREDS....cat got your tongue??????  Lol!  I hope you are feeling better and know you are glad it is Friday!

MICK...your DS sick again?  Oh my, bless his heart.  Hope he feels better!  

MaRINA!!!!...yay, DS got a job!  That was quick!  I know you and DH are so proud!  He will do great!  It is good to have a job, not only for $$$$, but responsibility!  Good for him!

Shell, very proud. It does mean he can't go to camp this year but he's ok with that. He is so excited Smiley LOL 

What are you doing today?

Me proud, too...SUGA!  It is okay, he has been to plenty of camps over the years!  This is a new, exciting and rewarding opportunity which is also necessary in learning life!  Yay!  Gotta run to drop off donations before work traffic gets on the road...lubs ya!!!

Lubs you back Heart 

Honored Contributor

@MaRina - no kidding......oh....just got a call from steve's teacher wondering how he's doing.....as he was sick twice last week.....all great teachers at his school.

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Respected Contributor

@MickD wrote:

@MaRina - no kidding......oh....just got a call from steve's teacher wondering how he's doing.....as he was sick twice last week.....all great teachers at his school.

On a serious note, have they tested the water?

I saw a report on the water in public places, not good even to much chlorine can make one sick.

That was very nice of his teacher! 

Honored Contributor

@MaRina - well he hasn't been drinking the water in the pool as swim is over.....hahaha!  He doesn't drink water at school.....just propel.  I think he's been sick because he's in a new class room with all new germs....plus finals start next week.....stress and germs!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

@shell garden and @MickD... this has been a couple of weeks of hades and today was so ridiculous that I can't even "Go There".  LOL 

Reader Digest Version:  Promotions, Budgets, Fiscal Year, setting up new offices and managers in different facilities, training those managers because the bosses are off, grievences,  retirements, Training, Transfers, New Employees,  Meetings (on a Friday?  Please!!!)  etc., etc.,  Begging me not to retire for at least 5 years.  LOL  Oh, I can't wait to dangle that over a few heads in 2018.

OK ... my current rant is over.  Time to go back and see what everyone is doing or will be doing.  I did see where Surfer Dude is sick (Bless both of you),  GS got a job and Shell will be swimming. 

BBL kiddos!

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

Ok, here we are at Friday evening.   Just returned from getting sis' hair done and eating our dinner once again at Long Horn.  We did have appetizers, and when it came time to eat dinner, I just couldn't do it.  Brought my whole dinner home with me.  Sis said she would take care of putting it in the fridge......

Well, sis has just confirmed her flight for tomorrow and also arranged for her usual cab driver to pick her up at 12:45 p.m.    And then she has to pack her suitcase......   She leaves at 12:45 and my Angel is due here at 1:00.....that gives me 15 minutes to catch my breath......  Terrie is going to be one busy beaver tomorrow.....lots of laundry. 

Have not been taking my naps as I should have, and now it is catching up to me.  Am really tired.....time to be alone, and believe me I know it.  Only slept late one morning and that was the day after my treatment. 

Crazy weather here.....it has been drizzling almost all afternoon, and now we are supposed to have some heavy rain this evening, tonight, and tomorrow.  Everything is so green here.  The humidity has really been high, and so has the mold.  Now, that's another story in this household right now.  Thank goodness I like HGTV......lol.

Ok girls, here's hoping everyone is on the road to recovery now.  And renna, so happy DS got the job.  He will do well at whatever he does. 

Mick.....sorry your DS is not feeling well once again.  Have a feeling he has a hard time with changes and that affects his body system.  Here's hoping he will get better soon.  Could be he is feeling a bit insecure right now......just a guess. 

dBd.....here's hoping all is well with you now. 

cater......hey girl, it's time for you to start slowing down......you do way too much for someone that has leg problems.  Think of you so often.

Now.....Shell.....you better behave yourself......know how you love to get into trouble.....lol.    Have fun with your family this weekend.   And, don't get too much sun......

Guess I've about written a book now.  Have fun reading now......   Love all of you.  

Respected Contributor

Showme, take a big ole long nap tomorrow at 12:46 

Shell loves to miss behave LOL!

DS is thrilled, he's filming a concert right now which is his passion but getting paid is a whole nether level Smiley LOL

Preds, holy work load Smiley Wink