Honored Contributor

Re: SHOWME'S Mr. Lucky......

@Preds, good morning! Work today then going to pick up DD so we can go vote. 

I hate this time change. Ugh.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Preds wrote:

@Oh @Preds, This could be except except for my short and wild hair in the am.  You are so funny and add so much sunshine and laughs.

Does everyone want a chuckle?

The "suspect" I wanted to Get Away

The other day I was driving downtown to start errands.  More heavily populated than my area - they have sidewalks there.  Anyway, I spotted the cutest dog trotting down the sidewalk on the other side of the road.  A beautiful day, and you just hadda smile, as he seemed so happy.  Ahead of me was a police car, who abruptly stopped.  I stopped, a ways back, to watch.  We have a law against roamers here.  Oh oh!  would poochie get in trouble?  

All of a sudden, poochie quickly crossed the street, and scooted quickly through a little opening in a tall fence into a backyard.  I was laughing so hard at this point.  That dog was a little fox, I thought.  I kept going at that point.  I don't think the officer would try to chase down this "suspect."  

Esteemed Contributor

PAM, lol....cute story.  BTW, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUR DEAR DH.  Hope he was treated like the "King" as I am sure he is.

Respected Contributor

Morning shell garden Heart 

Esteemed Contributor

WAVING TO EVERYONE.

Thank you RENNA, PREDS, LOVES, NAES, PAM, DOOBDOO and SHOWME for the kind words about remembering my mom.  I do miss her everyday but I know she is with me, especially when "Jeopardy" is on.  We both used to love that show.

RENNA, I am glad you are on the mend.  Take one day at a time.  The worse is over with.  Yes, lol....I am sure both of our moms are best friends up in heaven and watching over us.

DOOBDOO...I am so glad to see you feeling better day by day.  ((HUGS, sweetie).

PREDS and LOVES....sitting in a tree, come to post and sit by me,  BRAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....hey girls.  Behaving?  Think not.

NAES, PAM, hope you are both feeling okay. 

SHOWME, be careful going to the primary.  I do hope you do not have to stand in line or sit in line very long.  I am glad the weather has been good to get out a little bit even to the store. 

Esteemed Contributor

LOVES.....just read about the tornadoes nearby you.  OMG, I hope there isn't much damage.  This weather lately has been unreal.

Respected Contributor

@shell garden wrote:

WAVING TO EVERYONE.

Thank you RENNA, PREDS, LOVES, NAES, PAM, DOOBDOO and SHOWME for the kind words about remembering my mom.  I do miss her everyday but I know she is with me, especially when "Jeopardy" is on.  We both used to love that show.

RENNA, I am glad you are on the mend.  Take one day at a time.  The worse is over with.  Yes, lol....I am sure both of our moms are best friends up in heaven and watching over us.

PREDS and LOVES....sitting in a tree, come to post and sit by me,  BRAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....hey girls.  Behaving?  Think not.

SHOWME, be careful going to the primary.  I do hope you do not have to stand in line or sit in line very long.  I am glad the weather has been good to get out a little bit even to the store. 

weird, that was my mom's favorite show to maybe because she knew all the answers HAHAHA!

Esteemed Contributor

@Renna wrote:

@shell garden wrote:

WAVING TO EVERYONE.

weird, that was my mom's favorite show to maybe because she knew all the answers HAHAHA!

I ALWAYS knew the answers.......lol, well, about 80% of the time, lol.  Hey suga.

Respected Contributor

Hey back, I'm having a rough day Smiley Tongue 

Esteemed Contributor

SHOWME......you might want to check out the first page of the Q.  They have a spot listed to click on for items for St. Patrick's Day.  Presale, with four easy pay until 3:00 pm, EST, in case you are interested.  In fact, it says all items on 4 easy pay until 3:00 pm.  I wonder why they are doing so many easy pays lately?  Low sales?

Anyway, one more thing.  You said for me to quit picking on you with my pictures too......NEVER GONNA HAPPEN.....at least until PIGS FLY!, BRAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....