Respected Contributor

SHOWME'S Mr. Lucky......

[ Edited ]

ShowMe.PNG

Join in the fun and laughter as we celebrate life. What better way to start a thread than Showme's precious Mr. Lucky......look at those beautiful blue eyes.

Honored Contributor

Re: SHOWME'S Mr. Lucky......

Well, only about 3 minutes left in 2013.....here in St. Louis.....

Want to tell you all how much I really care for all of you and love all of you. You are a very special group of posters on here. All hold a special place in my heart for different reasons. But know that you are all special as far as I am concerned.

Wish nothing but the best for all of you in 2014. Wishing you much good health, wealth, and happiness..... May be all continue to have fun on here.

And, I don't care how much you all pick on me.....that is what makes it fun.

Love all of you.

HAPPY 2014.......

Honored Contributor

Boy, the fireworks are going off now. There must be a fireworks display nearby. This is not from someone's yard....it sounds professional.

HAPPY NEW YEAR.......

Honored Contributor

That didn't last long....it is all quiet here now.

Think it is time for me to sign off for the night.......I am getting pretty tired now. Don't know what time I'll be on here in the morning.

Sweet dreams everyone.

Honored Contributor

Ready to kick off the new year.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Valued Contributor

Good Morning, Preds!!

Yes, I'm ready for the new year!!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Honored Contributor

Good Morning sweetpea. I hope you have a wonderful new year.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Trusted Contributor

Good morning Showme and friends. I'm wishing each and every one of you beautiful ladies a blessed and a happy and healthy 2014! I love you all. SHOWME...it was so good to see you in the house last night!! Woo Hoo! Expect many more shaninagans from me in this new year.... hehe..... KITTY.... I hope that your baby doll had a wonderful Birthday yesterday!! I was pleased to hear that you sang the Birthday song from Auntie Wack job....Awwwwwwwwwww BEHAVE YOURSELF IN 2014..... you hear me? That also includes our PREDSFAN and especially our SHOWME!! There is a storm a' headed my way... as it is Showme's. I'm ready to batten down the the fort . All of you in its path... stay safe and warm. Love & hugs!! BFran
Trusted Contributor

On 1/1/2014 Predsfan said:

Ready to kick off the new year.

Good morning Predsfan and Sweetpea!! Happy New Year! Predsfan, give our Buster a kiss from Auntie Fran.... awwwww
Honored Contributor

Will do Auntie Fran. Happy New Year to you. Stay in and stay safe.