Honored Contributor

Re: SHOWME'S Mr. Lucky......

Image result for steel magnolias gifs

I can take it!!!!!!!! 

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

@Preds that's our Preds!!!!!!!! I luv that movie.....DH can sleep in his car until he's better!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

Image result for steel magnolias gifs

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

@Preds OMG....you are goooooo-ooood!  Hahahaha!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

image.gif

Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate. That is me pushing DH in the cold drink!  He gotta Zpak ....it's probably too late for him as the cold lasts 3 weeks....I'm gonna start it tonight!  We'll split it 50/50.

Honored Contributor

@fourpaws56 wrote:

hi preds!      I've been in bed all day not feeling too good....got hooked on the ID channel lol,  I was channel surfing during commercials,stopped at the Q only to see food presentations that totally grossed me out, maybe it's just me, but to see venders pulling apart food with bare hands, dirty fingernails and all.....just gross...and then the hosts eating everything he touched

About to vomit emoticon (Sick emoticons)

Hey cali......sorry you're not feeling good.  Get rest now and eat well.  Not that horrible stuff you have mentioned.  I too dislike watching them with the food.  Some have terrible manners.  I am afraid to order any of that food that is supposed to be frozen when received.  A long long time ago I ordered the sirloin burgers......and they really weren't that good. 

Respected Contributor

Sorry my last post must have not been interesting Smiley Frustrated 

Honored Contributor

Image result for good morning friends images

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MaRina wrote:

Sorry my last post must have not been interesting Smiley Frustrated 

What?  I just see a smiley @MaRina.  Dang, still missing stuff going on.  LOL

Image may contain: meme and text