Esteemed Contributor

Re: SHOWME'S Mr. Lucky......

Image result for Good Morning Saturday Animated

Respected Contributor

GOOD MORNING @shell garden @Preds and all the flufferetts!

I need to vent LOL....DH needed a date night away from RENO so we went to see BEAUTY AND THE BEAST, well now I remember why we don't go to the theatre rude, inconsiderate people. Three ladies brought their 1 year old girl who screamed ( you know that high pitch scream not cry) through the entire movie. And naturally sat right behind us. One of the ladies did get up with her and moved to the side"bless her heart" NOT. Duh we ALL could still hear her. 

When the movie was over she came back over by us and YES I said to her " can I suggest next time you get a babysitter" she said nothing, no apology. The ladies next to us shook their heads and were just as mad. We talked with a employee he said next time let us know after the movie starts and we'll refund your money, what and miss the MOVIE. 

Then he said we could find a manager and talk with him, to get our money back. We didn't feel like waiting around for a manager so we left BUT I'm calling today. 

I think no children under 3 should be allowed in a movie theater past 2pm come on they don't want to be there people. Oh and a lady in front of us couldn't stay off her phone BRIGHT blank LIGHT Smiley Tongue 

Ok done ranting thanks for tuning in Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

@MaRina, I agree with you completely!!! Geeeez, kid doesn't want to be there anyhow. Hire a sitter or STAY HOME! And don't get me started on cellphones! This is why we don't go out very often. Rude, rude, rude! 😡😡

Respected Contributor

@loveschocolate wrote:

@MaRina, I agree with you completely!!! Geeeez, kid doesn't want to be there anyhow. Hire a sitter or STAY HOME! And don't get me started on cellphones! This is why we don't go out very often. Rude, rude, rude! 😡😡

@loveschocolate first off good to see you. As we were leaving we talked about it, and why we don't go out much. What happened to respecting others and those around you. My DH was ticked off to and he is the calmest coolest dude you'll ever meet LOL 

Honored Contributor

@MaRina, no respect for others. Argh! When DD was a toddler and up to about 2nd grade if we were out with her and if she started to be disruptive, I would step outside with her. If she didn't settle down, we would leave. I remember when we were at my BIL's wedding. She started to get really fussy ( she was a toddler). I missed the whole wedding. Hey, even I was bored and fussy! Lol! 

Respected Contributor

@loveschocolate LOL, was it one of those two hour wedding ceremony. You got class and respect for others. We did the same thing, or just didn't take DS to places as a toddler he would not act like a adult LOL Woman Very Happy 

Honored Contributor

@MaRina, well, we had to be there very, very, very early for pictures. Then the wedding itself was very long. I was sick too! They are now divorced. Boy, wish I had that time back!!! Lol!

Honored Contributor

@MaRinawhat time did you get up this morning? It's very early there.

Respected Contributor

@loveschocolate wrote:

@MaRinawhat time did you get up this morning? It's very early there.

5am.... Smiley Tongue I woke up at one, three, and four, I'm on a ROLL Smiley Tongue 

I BEAT MY DH UP LOL he's a early riser has been forever! 

Honored Contributor

Happy Saturday Fluffettes!  DH is still sick.....yesterday an attorney that works for him quit.  He took an in house job at a biotech firm in San Diego.  The guy said he can work for a couple more weeks.....DH said nope you're done by next friday.....the guy wanted to continue working for another 2 weeks.  DH said he has to pay for this guy's office for April......I said hay to the no......it is coming out of his pay....no way is DH eating 750 bucks (sometimes I have to help DH find his balls).  This guy was mad that DH wouldn't make him a partner in the firm....well ya gotta bring in your own clients to do so.....drama......

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G