Honored Contributor

Re: SHOWME'S Mr. Lucky......

[ Edited ]

@shell garden wrote:

SHOWME.....wake up, woman!....GET THAT STICKER ON YOUR CAR.  HOW'S THE WEATHER WHERE YOU ARE?  IS IT, CLOUDY OR "SHINNING?"....LOL, ROTF....BRAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Image result for animated laughing

I have been up all day.....but did get a nap in this afternoon while sitting on the sofa......the phone woke me up. 

Just in case you might be interested.  It was mostly cloudy here today except for when Pence went to the cemetery......  The sun is out now......nice and bright, and some beautiful clouds out there.....

Will be going to go get the stickers for my car tomorrow......then I will be legal for 2 years. 

Hope you had a nice lunch.......

Honored Contributor

Am getting hungry now......   So, I am going to go heat up some chicken pieces and veggies. 

Then tonight there are a few shows I want to watch.

You all behave......

Honored Contributor

Greetings, sweet Fluffettes!

@shell garden,   I don’t remember reading about the kitty you’re caring for.   How sweet!   Have you thought about taking him to the vet for a checkup and adopting him as a happy-inside-home-for-life kitty?   We have a program (TNR = trap/neuter/release) in my area that helps with humane traps, low-cost or no-cost vet visits complete with speuter to help cut down on the hundreds of thousands of kittens out in the wild, and then the cats are adopted if possible or released if they’re too feral to be tamed.   (@Marp's ongoing thread about the program on cams is a great representation of that type of program.)    The black ones, especially, need protection because often they’re targets for even more abuse than other outside cats.   I’ve had 2 completely black kitties…  they were wonderful!  Bless your sweet heart for taking care of this little guy.

@ShowMe,   Glad your treatment went well!   You’re such a trooper.    I'd be so lucky if I were even a tiny fraction as strong, brave, motivated, and determined as you.❤️  

I wish we had the option of a 2-year license plate sticker.    We have to take the car to one of several emissions test centers, but then we can pay for our sticker online and receive it by mail, but it has to be done yearly.   Yes, we had desecration of cemeteries in our state, too. And all those bomb threats across the country…  Makes me physically ill.
          The great shining/shinning debate!  That’s the catch with spell-check -- the software only knows to compare against an existing database but it doesn’t know if we picked the word we wanted, or not.   Or if our grammar is correct, for that matter.   

@MaRina,  I'm very, very sorry about the bad weather and all the damage!  I’m so concerned about all of you out there.   Please be careful and safe.   You, too, @MickD.   As much as I miss our big house and the yard, I don’t miss the upkeep and the regular parade of stuff that needs to be fixed.

Waves to @Preds, @Suziepeach, @loveschocolate, @Gooday!     And hi, there, @qualitygal!   Love seeing you here!   Hugs to all who read and post on this thread...  and I hope everyone has a lovely afternoon/evening.
❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@ShowMe, Lololol! 🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧

Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate wrote:

@ShowMe, Lololol! 🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧

Mick got it too......it got her good.......lol

Honored Contributor

Image result for good morning friends images

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Valued Contributor

thursday.gif

Respected Contributor

Image result for happy hour gifs

Hey girls ~ we haven't done HAPPY HOUR in a while. 

I'm buying the first round.  Who's in?

Respected Contributor

Image result for i'm waiting gif

Alrighty then.  I've gotta go.

I hope you all are having a great afternoon.

Honored Contributor

@Gooday I missed yuz cuz I was too busy drinkin....hahaha!

@ShowMe I told my husband the joke and I really had him going til the end.....hilarious....CAH! CAH!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G