Honored Contributor

Re: SHOWME'S Mr. Lucky......

@shell garden wrote:

@ShowMe wrote:

@shell garden.........thank goodness you were finished.....  Guess I can consider myself having been told off.....  I know I'm not perfect, but...... but..... but.....

Had close to a 3 hour nap.  The darn phone rang twice....  unknown number.....  No, I didn't answer it....never do to those kinds of calls.  Will be hitting the hay early tonight. 

Am thinking I will fix some clam chowder for my supper.....not really hungry for anything else. 

Hey, how is that precious cat that loves you????

Now, you can quit driving me crazy......lol

@ShowMe....but I lubs to pick on you, especially when I am right, lol...brahahahahahahahaha.

I feed that "darn cat" (remember that movie?) every night and now he is trying to get inside when I open the back door.  My little Kaylin is right there and starts barking at him....then he walks downstairs to his food.  Alot of times, he is waiting on his food and I walk outside (just got finished giving him dry cat food) ...but, I place it down and he runs to me and rubs against my legs.  I only let him rub my legs about three times then I say "already that's enough..eat" and he eats.  If he wants to rub my legs more and I start to leave, he paws at my feet, lol.

But, I tell him he can NOT come inside.....he tries to sniff Kaylin and she tries to sniff him, but I don't allow that since I don't know how healthy he is or not.

HEY WOMAN.....clam chowder sounds delicious.  THREE HOUR NAP TODAY?  Then you won't mind if I call you at 3 in the morning?  LOL.....

Sounds like one sweet kitty to me......  I have never had a totally black cat, but have heard they are very loyal and loving.  Know the black/white one we had was such a sweetie.....

You better not call me at 3:00.  Thank goodness I can't hear the phone in my bedroom.  LOL

Yes, love clam chowder......

Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate are you sniffing stripping fluids?  Acetate???? Ventilate woman!!!!!!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

Image result for good morning funny

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

Image may contain: food and text

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Esteemed Contributor

@Preds wrote:

Image may contain: food and text

Honored Contributor

Me, too @shell garden ... LOL

Image result for woman with beer

Esteemed Contributor

@Preds....take off work now, ....don't think you will make it to 5 PM with that load in ya arms,.....rotf.

Image result for animated laughing

Esteemed Contributor

WELL.....I see "LOVES AND MICK" ain't doing NO HOUSEWORK TODAY....lol, rotf.....wheeeeee.

Esteemed Contributor

SHOWME.....wake up, woman!....GET THAT STICKER ON YOUR CAR.  HOW'S THE WEATHER WHERE YOU ARE?  IS IT, CLOUDY OR "SHINNING?"....LOL, ROTF....BRAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Image result for animated laughing

Esteemed Contributor

Okay....check y'all later tonight....got errands to run after meeting some friends for lunch....out the door, so behave, ya hear?