Honored Contributor

Re: SHOWME'S Mr. Lucky......

@MickD wrote:

@loveschocolate poofed because it was religious.  I thought it was a lovely sentiment.  We had a nice stainglass bifold plaque of that sitting on my piano when I was a youngin.

DS just vommitted so no eye appt. for us....  Gurrrrrrr.the flu shot didn't work on this one.  It's fine I have a slight fever so I can only handle one thing at a time right now.

Someone must have reported it.....one as religious and the other as inappropriate......  Hope and pray that if it was reported by a poster on the boards that this person never ever has to go through what I have been going through......

Honored Contributor

@ShowMe no kidding.....trolls.  How are you feeling?

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

Well, am glad that I made it home and was able to take a nap.  All went well.....except my BP was a little high today.  No weight gain and blood work was good.  We did discuss my being so tired.  He said they will test my blood next time for thyroid.  I didn't know it, but these treatments can affect the function of the thyroid.  It can be corrected with medication. 

There were 3 of us there that we getting OPDIVO.....63 year old man, 83 year old woman, and then me.  The man has been on it 6 mos., and the woman was having her first treatment as we spoke.   The nurses called us the OPDIVO trio.......

There was no weight gain, and my temp and heart beat were good.h

When I got home I got on here to read "Footprints"  because I felt I need it.  When I saw it had been poofed, yes I was very upset......

Shell......took the wrap with me and used it.  Several folks said it really looked so nice and warm.

Everyone commented on my new glasses and hair cut.  Was complimented on both.  Even Dr. G commented on them.

Am still tired, so I will be hitting the hay early tonight.     

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MickD wrote:

@ShowMe no kidding.....trolls.  How are you feeling?

Other than being tired, feeling pretty good.  I plugged in the wrap and fell asleep immediately when I got settled...... 

Theresa....across the hall.....called me a few minutes ago.  Wanted me to go to the back door.  So, I went.  She was standing there with a 6 pack of cupcakes.  They look delicious.  Will have one after I've had my supper.  Plan on having left over pasta. 

Sorry about your DS.  Hope he will be getting well soon.  Good that you didn't go to the eye doctor.  Am sure they were glad when you told them your DS and you were not feeling well.

Hope you will get everything taken care of by the workers and that it is done right.  Know how frustrated you have been.   

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it's religious.

Honored Contributor

@ShowMe, I emailed it to you. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Honored Contributor

I'll be darned...  Image result for Disappointed Smiley

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Honored Contributor

@ShowMewhat kinda cupcakes?? That was very nice of her!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate wrote:

@ShowMe, I emailed it to you. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Thanks dear.  Got it.  No one can touch it now but me.

I fell asleep again......  See where something got poofed.  Darn, I missed it. 

Honored Contributor

@Smoky wrote:

I'll be darned...  Image result for Disappointed Smiley

Was it you Smoky??????  If so, you can e-mail it to me too.