Honored Contributor

Re: SHOWME'S Mr. Lucky......

@loveschocolate wrote:

image.jpeg

OMGosh......how adorable.  Thanks LOVES.....it doesn't take much to make me happy.....and this did the trick.  Wonder how many stuffed Smiley's they own.....!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

FINALLY, the horrible humidity has moved out, and the cool front has moved in.  It is currently raining, and it is coming from the west.  Will definitely be watching the weather at the 5:00 pm news.......

Hey Gooday, I am trying to send it up your way.  Sorry about all the heat and humidity you are having.....and my gosh the fog.....

Honored Contributor

Well, the rains have moved out and the sun is shinning once again.  They just said we will be hot again tomorrow, but later in the day the cool front is supposed to move in.  It did make it up to 94 here this afternoon.  This was really a teaser this afternoon.....lol.

Respected Contributor

Good evening Fluffettes near and far.

Well, it seems the warm and muggy weather continues to be the bane of my existence!

We've been busy with this and that.  I can't find the energy to clean this pig sty we call home.  Oh well.

Waving to all you gals and I hope "hump day" is a good day.

Honored Contributor

Image result for happy wednesday gif

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

@Preds@ShowMe and all fluffettes good morning! Here's our Smiley fix for the day.image.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate wrote:

@Preds@ShowMe and all fluffettes good morning! Here's our Smiley fix for the day.image.jpeg

Oh @loveschocolate......what a way to start the day here on our thread.  What a beauty he is.....Heart

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Gooday wrote:

Good evening Fluffettes near and far.

Well, it seems the warm and muggy weather continues to be the bane of my existence!

We've been busy with this and that.  I can't find the energy to clean this pig sty we call home.  Oh well.

Waving to all you gals and I hope "hump day" is a good day.

Here's hoping you can find the energy today.  Maybe your DH can do the dusting.....then you can follow with the vac.....the do the bathroom next.....lol. 

Not any cooler here yet.....supposed to get cooler for tomorrow.....lol......

Respected Contributor

Lazy bones did a few things.  The sheets are in the dryer and I'm getting ready to vacuum the bedroom and hallway.  DH did the living room.  I probably have more hair in the carpet than is on my head.  Maybe I should just comb it!

Whatcha' all doin' this afternoon?

It's a little cooler but still muggy.  I do believe we will be able to open up the windows this evening.

Well, I'm off do finish my chores.  Y'all behave.

Hey....where's @Babyfran, @cater, @dooBdoo and @fourpaws?  Miss you all.

Honored Contributor

Image result for happy thursday funny pics

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."