Honored Contributor

Re: SHOWME'S Mr. Lucky......

@loveschocolate - oh that is cool that you volunteer! I used to volunteer at my son's elementary school.....fun times!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

@MickD@shell garden, I had linner and dunch an hour ago. I was starving. 🍽

Honored Contributor

@shell garden - what it is the recipe for that yummy casserole!  I am making a pork chop bake casserole tomorrow...

I am waiting for the awning guy to come out and measure for roll up solar shades for the kitchen window and French doors.  We had the old ones taken down and thrown out when the house was painted.  It gets so hot in my kitchen that I thought my cabinets were going to flame!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

Image result for happy wednesday gifs

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Respected Contributor

Good morning all. I can't stay long. I have a mammogram scheduled this a.m.

ShowMe called me last night. She had her visit with the doctor before her chemo. He was excited to tell her that her blood work exceeded his expectations! He told her she could stop the iron pills.
Her vision is still blurred though.
She is a happy camper!
Gotta run. Have a great day all.
Honored Contributor

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

@shell garden wrote:

PREDS....are you yelling at those men at work AGAIN?  lol, rotf.......bless their hearts, HA HA HA HA HA!

Image result for animated funny old woman yelling at men

Naaa ... I attacked our HR and Acct. departments.  Going after HR again today.  LOL  I'm on a roll!!!!!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

Image result for happy thursday funny pics

Esteemed Contributor

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/6e/30/d4/6e30d4c1e878ab2c514d9d8e4f962144.jpg

Just wanted to say hi, and wish you allHeart a happy Thursday!

((( @ShowMe ))) especially thinking of you! 

Honored Contributor

Hi @LIG1! I tried to heart your post.....I don't know if it did or not ...if it's the iPad or the site.....❤️