Honored Contributor

Re: SHOWME'S Mr. Lucky......

@Preds, I avoid cameras at all costs! I have always been that way! 

Respected Contributor

@Preds wrote:

@loveschocolate ... My veins are throbbing, my knees are aching and we've actually slept until the alarm has gone off the past two mornings.  Does that tell ya' anything?  Smiley Happy

@shell garden ... yep, that's the kiddos!  Ain't they mushy? Smiley Wink

@Gooday ... I tried to send @ShowMe a pic so I hope she got it.  Hope all goes great for her today.  Wish we all didn't have to get out in this heat.

@MickD ...  Don't you just love the personal summers in these heat wave?  No escape!!!!!!!  No, I didn't stay cool and yes, I'm still sore.  Everyone was so thankful for those hand fans.  Especially the bride who made fun of them.  Her friend is getting married in two weeks and asked if she could buy them.  Heck no suga' ... they are yours!  Take them with you when you leave.  Here is the little trunk to hold them in.  Enjoy! Smiley Happy

@MaRina ... Thank you.  You can't see me in the picture.  Her dad is on the end , then DH and then me.  That is the grooms grandmother on that end.  I try to avoid cameras!  LOL

@Suziepeach ... You are welcome. Glad you got to see it. Smiley Happy

@Preds LOL I love cameras NOW since I lost weight. Before only my good side was captured which was the back side HAHAHA! 

Respected Contributor

@MickD I read your post. We emailed each other but it's been awhile. 

I called Showme yesterday she didn't answer and I'm yet to hear back from her. I'm worried because if she doesn't answer she always returns my calls within a couple of hours. 

A big HELLO to you all Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

@MaRina wrote:

@MickD I read your post. We emailed each other but it's been awhile. 

I called Showme yesterday she didn't answer and I'm yet to hear back from her. I'm worried because if she doesn't answer she always returns my calls within a couple of hours. 

A big HELLO to you all Woman Happy

@MaRina ~ I talked to her yesterday afternoon.  She seemed as okay as she has been.  She told me about the A/C.  Her angel had been there Thursday and so far, it seems to be working out.  The cleaning crew was there Friday and they moved her refrigerator and stove and Mr. Lucky's treasure trove of toys "magically" reappeared!  He was in cat heaven.

Before her chemo today, she was going to see the doctor and I would imagine they will discuss her blood count and if they are going to do anything about it.  I would THINK that maybe a B-12 shot or possibly a tranfusion, or find out where the blood loss is.  Maybe, it's a side effect of the chemo.

I am just practicing medicine here and don't know anything for sure.

I am sure @loveschocolate could share her thoughts.

So, @shell garden, @Preds, @loveschocolate, dooBdoo, @MickD, @cater, @Lesa and all the other Fluffettes, stay cool.

Waving to @cater@, @WaJa, @croemer and scottie.

Respected Contributor

Don't forget your floaties!

Respected Contributor

@Gooday Thanks for letting me know. She was probably just exhausted from everyone in and out of her home.

MR LUCKY must be exhausted and excited having all his toys back LOL.

Have fun in that there pool Woman LOL 

Honored Contributor

@Gooday, it's not unusual to have a low rbc count while on chemotherapy. Since she's been on chemotherapy for a year and a half without incident that is good. They have meds out there to help boost her rbc count. It all depends what her baseline rbc count was and what it is now. If it has drastically dropped then more tests might be in order. Also, possibly a transfusion. I am one of those type people that will wait and see what the counts are, then develop a plan from there. 

Honored Contributor

Image result for happy wednesday

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

image.gif

Honored Contributor

@Preds, good morning! If you could say a prayer for my neighbor it would be appreciated. She's 64, lives alone and going through a rough patch right now. She had a cardiac cath yesterday and luckily didn't have any blockages, however she had a terrible toothache develop after she got home. She's not allowed to drive, so I ran and got a prescription from her dentist and ran to the pharmacy to get her pain meds to her because the dentist couldn't see her till late today. I swear, they make it so difficult to get pain meds anymore. They aren't allowed to just call it into the pharmacy anymore. Anyhow, I spent most of the afternoon with her and she just cried and cried. She's supposed to have another knee replacement in December and she can barely walk. She had her thyroid removed a couple of years ago and since then she has had multiple health issues that have left her severely depressed. Basically, she goes to work, comes home, has dinner then goes to bed. It's sad to see her in this downward spiral. 🙁