Honored Contributor

Re: SHOWME'S Mr. Lucky......

@Preds, they lost 4-0, but won a huge, I mean huge trophy! Yes, your DD can buy her own stuff now! Lol! 

Respected Contributor

Hey Preds,  CONGRATULATIONS!! On the wedding of the year Heart 

Sounds like it was a beautiful wedding. Hope you can relax a wee little bit before tomorrow. 

Respected Contributor

Evening flufferetts,

Loves, awesomeness about your DD getting a car. And her big trophy. It's not about winning it's about how ya play the game.

Shell, hope you are staying as cool as you can. It's hotter here too.

DooBdoo, hey sweet friend how are you?

Fluffy, Lesa,Gooday,Benzi and all the flufferetts sending you all a big HELLO Woman Happy

We've had a busy and wonderful week. I've met the sweetest ladies at church and we are planning a painting rock day. Love this idea and what a way to spread some love anonymously Heart

WE paint a heart on a rock, with a bible verse YOU ARE LOVED on the back then leave them around parks,lakes shores,river beds etc. Can't wait to start!

Have a beautiful night everyone Heart

Esteemed Contributor

@MaRina...yep, hot here too.  Another week coming up of close to 100 degrees.  This will be a month full of over 95 and up degrees and this is way, way TOO MUCH. 

That rock painting sounds like fun.

UH OH....you in trouble big time.  You didn't say anything to SHOWME.  She is gonna come on here and pounce on your head....aren't you SHOWME?  LOL.

Esteemed Contributor

Image result for animated funny good night

Honored Contributor

Image result for happy monday images

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

@Preds, good morning! How are you today? Well, they returned home at midnight and dropped all their stuff by the backdoor. Laundry day for me!!! 😮😮😮

Honored Contributor

Greetings on this sweltering Monday, @Preds, @loveschocolate, @MaRina, @shell garden, and all the Fluffettes!    I'm hanging in there, @MaRina, thanks for asking!Heart  

Thinking of our @ShowMe today, I know she has a lot on her mind and is gearing up for tomorrow.   We're all showering you with love, sweetie!  I hope you can feel it!

Raining hearts animated emoticon

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

Heart

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

Good afternoon @dooBdoo!  Good to see you popping in.  Try not to melt in this weather.  It ain't easy out there.

@loveschocolate ... you called it, but you're the mom and that's what moms do.  LOL  I'd sort it and let them help.  Smiley Wink

@MaRina ... Thank you and the rocks sound like so much fun!

@ShowMe ... Have you melted away like a snowman?  Where are you woman?

Waving Hey to everyone.