Esteemed Contributor

Re: SHOWME'S Mr. Lucky......

@NAES1 wrote:

WHAT?

Also, to clarify::::::

I have zero knowledge of those recently sent ...

NOT ME!

Do we address those as deleted? I am confused to visit.

So, to understand, my or anyone here -cannot send a prayer or what about condolences?

Just want to check as to not make any mistakes.

Thank yoU.....

@Hi my dear @@NAES, The only mistake you can make is to take this without protesting this hasty and arbitrary ruling.  As I have said, QVC sells quite a bit of religious items to a general audience.  Do they think there's something wrong with that?  I think there must have been a complaint here.  When Pope Francis was visiting, there were not only anti-Catholic sentiments expressed, but a few comments made by some who did not believe in God who were offended.  A man of peace, coming to America to pray for peace and unite people of all faiths.  The nerve of him!  So, after that, while he was here on his short visit, all comments about him (admiration from those of many faiths, I might add), could no longer be posted on the main forum, moved to another forum where I had difficulty finding them.  They couldn't even wait until he left the country.  Are you sensing a trend here?  I have a live and let live attitude about people's faith in God or lack thereof, but I think the majority should rule.  No matter what religion we practice, prayer on this thread should be allowed.  No one if trying to convert anyone to any particular faith here.  I am so, so disappointed and disgusted.  There are prayers asked for and given on the main forum.  Bet they might also be banned.  Sad day.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@shell garden wrote:

RENNA...lubs you too, sweet pea!  Okay, I am saying GOODNIGHT.  Please everyone, let us NOT say anything else on this thread about all that or it may be the downfall!  I am willing to bet MELVIN and moderators were just trying to get this back on track.  The worse thing to do is continue to question.  Have Faith..  Love you and GOODNIGHT buddies! 😘

Shell, I love you honey.  But if you reread Melvin's post, I think he's serious.  Of course, xxxxxx were being asked for my SIL.

To me, and the few who responded, it is a very serious issue.  I those who dismissed this never have the fear I am having right now.  I am so done here.  I have always, I'm strong faith and genuine caring, tried to reach out to all.  I thought we were all friends.  I feel right now my cares have been cast away by some.  It hurts my heart badly, as I am worried about what may come.  I am a huge believer in the Holy Spirit, also a charismatic who experienced a verified healing at a service.  The Spirit does send me messages, many times in odd ways, and the message I'm getting now is that I have likely placed my energy and commitment to a place I should now leave.  I send love and peace to all.  I wish you all well.

QVC Customer Care

Hi All, just for clarification.... I never said this was a new rule, never said you can't or shouldn't post prayer requests and never tried to ruin anyones day or not allow you to have a wonderful experience using the forums.  We have to take everyone in consideration.  My posting was a small suggestion in an attempt to try to contain prayers and anything that could be deemed as religious, to one area.  Because we are all different, with different views and opionions, we have to consider everyone when trying to abide by the forum standards and rules of the forums.  

http://community.qvc.com/t5/Welcome-Get-Started/Community-Guidelines/m-p/1856684#M2 

I'm sorry if any posts were deleted in error.  Smiley Sad 

Please try to stay on topic and have fun!!  Smiley Happy 

Honored Contributor

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Trusted Contributor

I will continue to pray for everyone on this forum who asks for prayers.

I need prayers too.

So if anyone is willing to pray for me, I'll take them and I will thank you for them.

God Bless!!

Respected Contributor

@Oneanddone wrote:

I need prayers too.

So if anyone is willing to pray for me, I'll take them and I will thank you for them.

God Bless!!

Sending prayers.....and Thank you for yours! 

God Bless Heart 

Respected Contributor

@Preds wrote:

Such a sweet little face. I learned a lot today it's all good because our God is good all the time.

Good night and sweet dreams Heart 

Trusted Contributor

@Renna wrote:

@Oneanddone wrote:

I need prayers too.

God Bless!!

Sending prayers.....and Thank you for yours! 

God Bless Heart 

Thank you Renna! And you are very welcome!!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Melvin, Thank for your clarification.  But when someone says something "would be best posted" in another forum, there is a strong inference that it a polite way of introducing a different rule.

I appreciate your clarification.  

Esteemed Contributor

@PamfromCT wrote:

@shell garden wrote:

RENNA...lubs you too, sweet pea!  Okay, I am saying GOODNIGHT.  Please everyone, let us NOT say anything else on this thread about all that or it may be the downfall!  I am willing to bet MELVIN and moderators were just trying to get this back on track.  The worse thing to do is continue to question.  Have Faith..  Love you and GOODNIGHT buddies! 😘

Shell, I love you honey.  But if you reread Melvin's post, I think he's serious.  Of course, xxxxxx were being asked for my SIL.

To me, and the few who responded, it is a very serious issue.  I those who dismissed this never have the fear I am having right now.  I am so done here.  I have always, I'm strong faith and genuine caring, tried to reach out to all.  I thought we were all friends.  I feel right now my cares have been cast away by some.  It hurts my heart badly, as I am worried about what may come.  I am a huge believer in the Holy Spirit, also a charismatic who experienced a verified healing at a service.  The Spirit does send me messages, many times in odd ways, and the message I'm getting now is that I have likely placed my energy and commitment to a place I should now leave.  I send love and peace to all.  I wish you all well.

It is all good, sweetie.  MELVIN just said we can support, care and pray for each other here.  I will hold your loved ones in my prayers and hey...lubs you too, SUGA!  😘