Respected Contributor

Re: SHOWME'S Mr. Lucky......

Gooday, your wish is my command. It's in the low 80s out here, sunny and gorgeous....

One of the reasons to give thanks this week.

snappy Cat Happy

Respected Contributor

@snappyfrappy wrote:

Gooday, your wish is my command. It's in the low 80s out here, sunny and gorgeous....

One of the reasons to give thanks this week.

snappy Cat Happy

Where are you?  Let me guess, California?

Respected Contributor

hi fluffettes! it's 70 here today, but it is going to start snowing tomorrow night into wednesday..Yay, a white Thanksgiving,,

Preds, how is Buster doing????

Respected Contributor

Buster.....

Honored Contributor

Poor Buster......keeping my paws crossed for better days ahead.  upper 70's and very dry here....except my eyelids are sweating....supposed to cool off later in the week.  DH and DS are going skiing in Big Bear tomorrow.....I'm staying home with the dawgs.

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

Good morning fluffettes! Worried that @Preds hasn't checked in this morning......

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I know that I'm a few days early but I wanted to wish everyone a very happy,peaceful and blessed Thanksgiving. If any of you will be traveling I hope that you get to your destinations and back home again safe and sound.

My kitties...Tabitha,Samantha,Olivia,Henry and Jack...wish all of your furbabies a Happy Thanksgiving too! Cat Happy

-------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate wrote:

Good morning fluffettes! Worried that @Preds hasn't checked in this morning......

Morning to uou too.  Yes, I too worry when she doesn't have her early morning post on here.  Hope we hear something from her today.......

Prayers have gone up for Mr. Buster, and Preds and her DH.  This has to be very hard on them. 

Honored Contributor

@beastielove wrote:

I know that I'm a few days early but I wanted to wish everyone a very happy,peaceful and blessed Thanksgiving. If any of you will be traveling I hope that you get to your destinations and back home again safe and sound.

My kitties...Tabitha,Samantha,Olivia,Henry and Jack...wish all of your furbabies a Happy Thanksgiving too! Cat Happy

-------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Thank you beastie......wishing the same for you too.  I am spending the day at home.....and am fine with that.  Do have a nice dinner planned.  Also want to watch some of the Christmas movies that will be on.

The weather here has been goofy.  Had some really cold temps over this past weekend, and today it is supposed to be up to about 62, and the same for tomorrow and Thanksgiving.....then rain Thanksgiving night and colder temps will be moving in again. 

Be safe and be happy.......

Honored Contributor

Morning to all Fluffettes and anyone popping in tc read on here today.

Don't know what the heck got into me this morning, but I woke up at 7:00......believe it or not......I then got up.  Have a few things to do today, and one is to go get my hair cut. 

Had a call from Big Brothers/Big Sisters Sunday wanting to know if I have anything I could donate to them.....like clothing, etc.  I said I do, so they will be by here on Friday, 12/5 to pick it up.  Have to have it outside the back door to the building by 8:00 a.m., so will have to get up early to get the bags out there.  They don't come into the building to get it, and have to be able to see the bags from the street  in order to pick it up.  There's a drive through between my building and the one across from me, so I know they can see them from the street.  Here's hoping it won't be raining.  But the clothes will be in those big black trash bags, so they should be ok......

Hope that each of you has a wonderful day.  Am sure some are getting ready for their Thanksgiving dinner......boy, do I remember those days.  Have fun.