Honored Contributor

I want a cross necklace like that. The philosophy rep also wears a tiny cross necklace. I just love that size to sleep, in.

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Honored Contributor

I have looked for those small crosses for years and never found one to buy.They must be in expensive jewelry stores that we don’t have.

Honored Contributor

@dex

@catlover

I believe they are Roberto Coin's Tiny Treasures line.

Esteemed Contributor

Shawn said a while ago that she purchased hers at Tiffany's.  Diamonique has done a replica which I purchased.  I love it.  Sorry, I don't have the item number.

Super Contributor

@grandma r wrote:

Shawn said a while ago that she purchased hers at Tiffany's.  Diamonique has done a replica which I purchased.  I love it.  Sorry, I don't have the item number.

Shawn was totally bragging to mention

she 'purchased at Tiffany's'

Honored Contributor

@grandma r wrote:

@grandma r

I think this is it-

https://www.qvc.com/Diamonique-Petite-Cross-Pendant-w-Chain%2C-Platinum-Clad.product.J113046.html?sc...

Esteemed Contributor

It is pretty.  I have a similar one that I bought from QVC years ago from the Affinity Diamond line.  I've really enjoyed wearing it over the years and I've gotten lots of compliments.  They don't sell it anymore, but you might search for something similar from Affinity Diamond.  I sleep in mine all the time.  Very good quality and still very sparkly.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't think she was bragging.  When presenting the diamonique version she said her purchase came after a devastating personal loss.  She had been searching for something to represent some peace in her life when she saw the cross.

The diamonique version was offered in sterling silver, yellow, and rose clad.  I have the yellow clad, my daughter has the sterling.

Super Contributor

@grandma r wrote:

I don't think she was bragging.  When presenting the diamonique version she said her purchase came after a devastating personal loss.  She had been searching for something to represent some peace in her life when she saw the cross.

The diamonique version was offered in sterling silver, yellow, and rose clad.  I have the yellow clad, my daughter has the sterling.

But, her need/choice to announce that she bought "her necklace from Tiffany's" was 100% unneccessary.

Honored Contributor

I think she said where she got hers because people often ask where the hosts got things that they like