Esteemed Contributor

Re: Rudeness In Stores Not Caring About Customers!

You are right there.  Over 70 .  I have had one for years, since the first big ones came out with the case.  Kept it in car.  Now I take pictures, but only use it for long distance calls.

Esteemed Contributor

Neither do I, thank you.  I do not consider 50,s and 60,s seniors.  Poster said elderly, that is not elderly.

Esteemed Contributor

This reminded me of something that happened to me that I'd like to share,  a few years ago we were driving on vacation and I felt wonderful. I had a brand new pretty tunic on with good summer leggings and a hat.  I love hats and in the Summer it's necessary for me to wear.  Well we stopped at a rest stop and as we were approaching the building a woman sitting on a bench jumped to her feet and gave me the nicest compliment on my tunic,  she told me it was the prettiest shirt she had ever seen,  it was so nice I felt wonderful 

well as we were leaving I was walking to car with my DD and a couple were walking and the male (must of been the husband, poor wife) loudly made the nastiest remark about me,  my DD heard it and went off,  my Dh thankfully wasn't in ear shot of the remark but it was a good thing he wasn't.  This couple were dressed horribly, obviously didn't care about their appearance and chose me to verbally attack.  I couldn't believe people like that actual walk around thinking they look good.  I knew I looked great but it really hurt that a total stranger would say something so nasty.

Respected Contributor

@qvcaddition wrote:

Neither do I, thank you.  I do not consider 50,s and 60,s seniors.  Poster said elderly, that is not elderly.

Poster (me) said "seniors" not elderly.

Go back and check.

60+ does fall into the senior category

~Enough is enough~
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

probably all depends if your 20, 60 is old,

if your 10 , 20 is old, all relative.

I remember back when I was 30 walking thru the $ store and this bratty kid pointed at me and told his mother "look at that old woman" hahahhaah

his mother about fell thru the floor and I said "I'm 30" and LOL. No, I don't look old either, not fat, don't smoke, drink, etc. but to him I was old. LOL

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Chickenbutt  One time a friend mailed a gift of Jean Nate to me at Christmas.  It arrived broken and if the scent on the packaging was true I was happy it was broken, awful scen