Honored Contributor

Re: Rosie Perez is Out on The View

On 1/18/2015 polar said:

I thought it was interesting that last week they said Whoopie would be returning on Tuesday. She has a bad back? How did they know last week it would be better by Tuesay? Why not Monday or Wednesday. Yes, I agree it is time for this show to go.

whoopi herself tweeted that she would be back this week after leaving the hospital last monday or tuesday. SHE must have felt at that time that she would be up and running (minus her high heels which she did mention) and back on THE VIEW this week.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

On 1/18/2015 polar said:

I thought it was interesting that last week they said Whoopie would be returning on Tuesday. She has a bad back? How did they know last week it would be better by Tuesay? Why not Monday or Wednesday. Yes, I agree it is time for this show to go.

Monday is MLK day, probably a repeat show. Tuesday is the first day back to the set.

Honored Contributor

On 1/18/2015 sunshine45 said:
On 1/18/2015 polar said:

whoopi herself tweeted that she would be back this week after leaving the hospital last monday or tuesday. SHE must have felt at that time that she would be up and running (minus her high heels which she did mention) and back on THE VIEW this week.

Friday's show was taped. Possibly, today's show is taped.

The next live show is Tuesday. Maybe that is why Whoopie is back tomorrow????

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.