Honored Contributor

Re: Ring on the Left Ring Finger

Hey, if you know anyone in HR or accounting or whatever at work, you could ask them what the guy's status is.

Honored Contributor

@lulu2 wrote:

If it's just a ring, why would you think he's married?

If he's interested in dating, why not say, you do not date married men.

Can't think of one man I know who wears a ring other than a wedding ring on his left hand.  Not ONE.  If it is another type of ring, maybe he wears it to cover up where the wedding ring normally sit.

Don't start accusing me of being judgment or paranoid.  It could be the reason.  It's not like things like this don't happen.  I think she is being smart to wonder about it.

Honored Contributor

@JBKO wrote:

IMG_0002.PNGSomething like this

Single and Educated.  Go for it!!

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

At what age does a man stop wearing a class ring?

When the family decides to keep it rather than bury him with it.  I have known hundreds of men who wear that college ring on their right hands all their lives until they simply get too old or die.

Trusted Contributor

I've known him for 2 years. When I first saw him, I really liked his vibe; he was elegant lol I dunno. Saw him on and off and to be honest, I was so preoccupied with other stuff, I forgot about him. Fast forward to this summer and he was seriously so kind to me when he helped me in this situation where my belongings were misplaced. He was so nice to me and even offered to give me money (my cards were gone for a while) to get home. Everything was recovered and I didn't end up needing the money. So yeah, his generosity and kindness to me helped rekindle my interest.

A friend in need is a friend indeed.
Honored Contributor

Ask him when he asks you out - otherwise just keep practicing your flirting.  

Honored Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

At what age does a man stop wearing a class ring?

When the family decides to keep it rather than bury him with it.  I have known hundreds of men who wear that college ring on their right hands all their lives until they simply get too old or die.

Hundreds?  Really?

That's, I don't know.  Impressive?

Esteemed Contributor

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

Hey, if you know anyone in HR or accounting or whatever at work, you could ask them what the guy's status is.

I'm not sure, but I think some work places, if not all, consider that information "private and confidential".

I could be wrong about that though.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@JBKO wrote:

I've known him for 2 years. When I first saw him, I really liked his vibe; he was elegant lol I dunno. Saw him on and off and to be honest, I was so preoccupied with other stuff, I forgot about him. Fast forward to this summer and he was seriously so kind to me when he helped me in this situation where my belongings were misplaced. He was so nice to me and even offered to give me money (my cards were gone for a while) to get home. Everything was recovered and I didn't end up needing the money. So yeah, his generosity and kindness to me helped rekindle my interest.

If he were a rescuer type (which it sounds like he is) and interested in you I think he'd have asked you out already.

Honored Contributor

@Plaid Pants2 wrote:

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

I'm not sure, but I think some work places, if not all, consider that information "private and confidential".

I could be wrong about that though.

I think you're probably right.

Now, the bookkeeper here would tell me anything.

hahahaha