Honored Contributor

@JaneMarple wrote:

@Susan Louise wrote:

Funny, being a 12 yr lung cancer survivor, I didn't even know there was a ribbon for lung cancer awareness...which is pearl/white...

Congratulations Heart @Susan Louise

@JaneMarple  Bless your heart...TY Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Pancreatic Cancer is purple in November.

If you have seen Neetalyn, her brother died of this cancer.

Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

Funny, being a 12 yr lung cancer survivor, I didn't even know there was a ribbon for lung cancer awareness...which is pearl/white...

@Susan LouiseHeart

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because of the links to a retail site.

Respected Contributor

Re: Ribbon Colors

[ Edited ]

@sunshine45 wrote:

my sisters fiance passed away a few years ago from esophageal cancer at the age of 49. the ribbon color for esophogeal cancer is periwinkle.

http://d2ch1jyy91788s.cloudfront.net/choosehope/images/variation/No-One-Fights-Alone-Necklace-with-Ribbon-Charm-Esophageal-Cancer-Periwinkle-20203067-235_156.jpg

Thank youSmiley Happy. My daddy died from that awful disease.  Periwinkle is my favorite color.  I would love that necklace.  Do you know where I can purchase one? I found where to order one. Thank you for posting this!

Honored Contributor

@GSPgirl wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

my sisters fiance passed away a few years ago from esophageal cancer at the age of 49. the ribbon color for esophogeal cancer is periwinkle.

http://d2ch1jyy91788s.cloudfront.net/choosehope/images/variation/No-One-Fights-Alone-Necklace-with-Ribbon-Charm-Esophageal-Cancer-Periwinkle-20203067-235_156.jpg

Thank youSmiley Happy. My daddy died from that awful disease.  Periwinkle is my favorite color.  I would love that necklace.  Do you know where I can purchase one? I found where to order one. Thank you for posting this!

@GSPgirl

i am so sorry about your father.

it is a horrible disease. my sisters fiance was diagnosed in january when he looked and seemed fine and was gone by october.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

I don't know the color of my cancer ribbon either. I'm not interested in using a ribbon anyway. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval