Super Contributor

Re: Report Issued in JonBenet Ramsey Case - Lacey Shouldn't Have Cleared Ramseys!

Ok, for those that prefer not to obatin news from The Post here's the link to the original report:

http://www.9news.com/news/investigations/jonbenet-ramsey/a-closer-look-at-the-dna-in-the-jonbent-ram...

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Report Issued in JonBenet Ramsey Case - Lacey Shouldn't Have Cleared Ramseys!

Someday, we will know more and possibly the finger can be pointed in the right direction. 

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Honored Contributor

@peace6576

This isn't from the Post report:

The CBS report said her underwear was not made in America, and speculated the DNA on it could have been from packaging in the country of origin, which is why there is NO match to suspects.

The investigation team bought the same brand in a store, tested it while wearing gloves, and sure enough, there was unknown DNA on the underwear which had never been opened or touched in America before.

Valued Contributor

John Andrew and/or his college friends.

Although I won't discus it, that is  who I would say killed JonBenet.

Respected Contributor

@bri20 wrote:

The DNA does not match the Ramseys.

It's from an unknown person or persons. 

I don't know how this implicates them at all. 

No, the evidence apparently indicates that the Dan might be a mix of people and thus contaminated, which is why it does not match

Honored Contributor

The Ny Post?  Isn't that a tacky tabloid. a half step better than the National Enquirer?

Honored Contributor

Could have been acquaintances, neighbors, sons of adult friends, son's friends, or just someone who followed the family home from one of the pageants.  Really, it's a difficult case, no matter who, what, etc.  Not much evidence pointing in any one direction.  Maybe years later the person(s) will eventually confess.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@chrystaltree wrote:

The Ny Post?  Isn't that a tacky tabloid. a half step better than the National Enquirer?

@chrystaltree@   Oh for goodness sakes. Then read @peace6576 's post above instead with  a "respectable" link.  

Super Contributor

@Noel7 wrote:

@peace6576

This isn't from the Post report:

The CBS report said her underwear was not made in America, and speculated the DNA on it could have been from packaging in the country of origin, which is why there is NO match to suspects.

The investigation team bought the same brand in a store, tested it while wearing gloves, and sure enough, there was unknown DNA on the underwear which had never been opened or touched in America before.

Yes, I know. I watched the CBS special and saw the forensic scientists conduct that experiment. It was very interesting and demonstrated incontrovertibly that no one should be implicated or exonerated based only on the transfer DNA found. 

I also found it interesting that the report included comments from the former US Attorney General and the former Governor of Colorado that corroborated the conclusion that the DNA evidence was not conclusive...what a bonehead that Lacey was..makes you wonder how people like that end up successful.

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

You would be wrong. The New York Post is not a tabloid.