Honored Contributor

Re: Remembering Princess Diana On What Would Have Been Her 55th Birthday!

@Lila Belle wrote:
What a sordid conversation about Harry!

If it were true I'd say he's a much better person and using his time on earth doing good for others as opposed to those who question his birth. jmo, of course.

Absolutely, @Lila Belle .

Esteemed Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@YorkieonmyPillow wrote:

I don't believe Harry is James Hewitt's son. He looks like the Windsors......plus I don't believe Diana would have allowed herself to become pregnant by another man, certainly not at that time period.

@YorkieonmyPillow

By all accounts, about the time when Diana became pregnant with Harry, she was still fighting for her marriage.   If she had already given up, I would say it was possible, but that wasn't the case.

How embarrassing for Harry to know that this type of speculation is always going to be there.

I feel sorry for him for that reason.

Esteemed Contributor

Poor Diana, can we just let her rest in peace? 

Keep Your Face To The Sunshine and You Will Not See The Shadow
Esteemed Contributor

@YorkieonmyPillow wrote:

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@YorkieonmyPillow wrote:

I don't believe Harry is James Hewitt's son. He looks like the Windsors......plus I don't believe Diana would have allowed herself to become pregnant by another man, certainly not at that time period.

@YorkieonmyPillow

By all accounts, about the time when Diana became pregnant with Harry, she was still fighting for her marriage.   If she had already given up, I would say it was possible, but that wasn't the case.

How embarrassing for Harry to know that this type of speculation is always going to be there.

I feel sorry for him for that reason.

Some how, I don't think any of it phases him and I don't think he needs for anyone to feel sorry for him.  He likely knows all he needs to know.  Look at him!  Now as far as his adoring public ~ they don't need to know anything.

*Call Tyrone*
Esteemed Contributor

@itiswhatitis I hope you're right! He seems like such a decent person.