Honored Contributor

Re: RUSSIA: Unclear On The Concept!

I would have bought a prepaid cell and cheapy computer with nothing on it. I would have always kept underwear/bra on and cover myself on the commode. Also, only write things on paper, limit speaking. Brought a whole bunch of DEPENDS in my luggage!
Honored Contributor

Just heard a TV news anchor from Portland reported that the Russians covered the ceiling of a public bathroom in Shayba Arena IN MIRRORS.

If one looks up, they get a complete view of what everyone else is doing in their stalls.

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
Respected Contributor

On 2/6/2014 NoelSeven said:

Just heard a TV news anchor from Portland reported that the Russians covered the ceiling of a public bathroom in Shayba Arena IN MIRRORS.

If one looks up, they get a complete view of what everyone else is doing in their stalls.

Are they all pervs in that country or something? {#emotions_dlg.blushing} Haven't enough Russian officials traveled to the west to know what standards the rest of the modern world lives in? What the heck are they thinking?

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Honored Contributor

I am thinking they spent the money on spy stuff and neglected the hotels etc.
Honored Contributor

I guess that is their idea of tight security. I would be screaming for my child to get out of there ASAP if they went.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Respected Contributor

My father went to Russia about 20 years ago and he was astounded at the primitive state of the entire country. He said it was falling apart.
( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )
Honored Contributor

On 2/6/2014 Topaz Gem said:
On 2/6/2014 NoelSeven said:

Are they all pervs in that country or something? {#emotions_dlg.blushing} Haven't enough Russian officials traveled to the west to know what standards the rest of the modern world lives in? What the heck are they thinking?

Exactly what I'm wondering. They're so sensitive about how they're seen by the rest of the world, but they're completely out to lunch on what they see as appropriate.

Honored Contributor

On 2/6/2014 missyw1 said: I am thinking they spent the money on spy stuff and neglected the hotels etc.

Honored Contributor

Worse than ""Hotel California"" - mirrors on the ceiling....pink champagne on ice...

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Trusted Contributor

I just have to ask, who the he-- would ever want to go to Russia ... anyhow ... period?