Honored Contributor

Re: RHNY.....BETHENNY IS BACK

Someone needs to wear a bra, but it's a good picture of both. Pretty gals.

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

On 10/1/2014 Lion said:

I have a very different view of Bethenny, too, after watching how she treated her in-laws and husband on her spin off shows.

I honestly think she wanted a baby, not a husband and family. I think she would've ended the marriage sooner if she hadn't been making $$ on her spin off shows with him.

She's definitely going back on the show to promote something - herself, for sure, and maybe another new product line. She sure doesn't need the $$.

i agree.....she wanted a baby and she wanted a lot of money. she got her baby and she got a lot of money from several different sources......but she really became an annoying person. i never liked how she talked about and treated her in laws.

i had posted an article last week that hints that maybe she DOES need the money. she sold her business, she bought an EXPENSIVE apartment, she didnt get the go ahead for the talk show, her shapewear line failed, and she is involved in a divorce where she may have to pay alimony and/or child support, maybe more. perhaps she really overextended herself and is cash poor?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

Well Bethenny has now come out and said she hasn't signed anything and nothing is official. She's apparently working with Andy Cohen on a couple of possible projects but won't say what they are. Who knows?????

I actually didn't mind her on RHNY or her spin off shows until, like many others have mentioned, she treated her husband and in-laws badly. One of my favorite HW episodes ever was scary island with Kelly Bensimmon (sp?). If she does return I'll watch as anything has got to be an improvement over Aviva. Besides, she hasn't reached "Absolutely REFUSE to Watch" on my housewife meter unlike Teresa Giudice (her big day is tomorrow).

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Respected Contributor

On 10/1/2014 terrier3 said:
On 10/1/2014 VanSleepy said: What horrible things has she done to Jason and his parents? I know she was very cold to them, but are we talking custody or something? I don't dislike her, but don't pay attention to her either.

From Day #1 on RHONY, she moaned about her dysfunctional family and how all she wanted was a husband and a child and a normal life.

Then she got the nice husband and the sweet little girl. She started trying to keep the doting grandparents from the child...didn't want to spend holidays with them...starting moaning ABOUT her DH.

She went from wanting it all to doing everything she could do to lose it all. She still is fighting with her DH and her current BF is a shady character who defrauded people (he would fit in great across the river in Jersey.)

I used to like her a lot...now I can't stand her. She has seen that shrink for years...and she is right back where she started - no DH, dating a loser and a user...and sharing custody of her girl - who now will have the identical dysfunctional childhood she had!

Thanks, terrier. I knew you would have the lowdown lol
Honored Contributor

I think these reality people get addicted to being on these shows. I don't dislike Bethenny...I just think she treated her in-laws unfairly. I also think she has issues mentally and it stems from her childhood. I don't see her changing drastically. We have seen enough of her to know exactly what she is like and I think we will see just more of the same.

Respected Contributor

On 10/1/2014 sunshine45 said:

i agree.....she wanted a baby and she wanted a lot of money. she got her baby and she got a lot of money from several different sources......but she really became an annoying person. i never liked how she talked about and treated her in laws.

i had posted an article last week that hints that maybe she DOES need the money. she sold her business, she bought an EXPENSIVE apartment, she didnt get the go ahead for the talk show, her shapewear line failed, and she is involved in a divorce where she may have to pay alimony and/or child support, maybe more. perhaps she really overextended herself and is cash poor?

I must've missed that article, sunshine.

I thought the reports said she made over 100 million selling her company, and was still somehow involved with the company who bought it.

If that's true and she's now hard up for $$....wow!

"The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself."
- Augustine

Be Vigilent
Honored Contributor

Frankelly my dear, I don't give a dam.

Honored Contributor

Well let's face it, nothing else much panned out... and it's media attention for her.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Super Contributor

She must be bored counting all her money $$$$$$ after her TV show failed....