Honored Contributor

Re: Quick clip of adorable goofy Great Dane, LOL

@momtochloe wrote:

@Jacie wrote:

This made me giggle!

Good to know her house is protected from all those attack bananas!

Ok this made me laugh out loud, thanks for the giggle @Jacie . . . attack bananas tee hee! . . . Smiley Happy

I did too, both hubby and I were laughing so hard. lol! So silly!

Respected Contributor

That was a determined dog!  Cute.  My big guy can open the patio door if I don't keep it locked.  I wouldn't mind so much if he'd learn to close it behind himself!  He lets the cats out.  Hmmm, maybe he's even smarter than I give him credit for LOL.

Honored Contributor

@Buck-i-Nana wrote:

That was a determined dog!  Cute.  My big guy can open the patio door if I don't keep it locked.  I wouldn't mind so much if he'd learn to close it behind himself!  He lets the cats out.  Hmmm, maybe he's even smarter than I give him credit for LOL.

Smiley Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

That had me howling. Thank you for sharing.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Respected Contributor

@Buck-i-Nana wrote:

Your doggie must be one smart cookie!!!

Honored Contributor

@feline groovy wrote:

One of my all-time favorite videos, that never fails to make me grin or laugh.

Taken on a cell phone, BTW.

Just click on the bolded blue or green links, or the orange arrow & time underneath the photo.

Enjoy!

Jul 14, 2007 - Uploaded by JanusGD
A short clip of Hope, a black Great Dane, and her encounter with a very scary banana.

What an adorable pup, JSS!  My beloved sister had a black dane named "Coke."  He was the sweetest, most lovable dog critter ever!  He never realized how huge he was, her cats used to ride around on his back.  Oh how I miss those glorious days.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

If anyone is in need of a 24x7 Great Dane fix I would highly recommend this site:

http://servicedogproject.org/

The Service Dog Project raises Great Danes to assist people with mobility issues.  They have cameras on 24 hours a day via Explore.org and you can see the dogs throughout their daily routines including training.

They recently had over 30 puppies born so needless to say there is plenty to watch, laugh and love!  Smiley Happy Heart

Respected Contributor

@fortune wrote:

@Buck-i-Nana wrote:

@fortune - He is, when it's something he wants.  The handle for the patio door is a perfect fit for his nose and he wants to be where the people are. So if he's on the wrong side of the door he will work on getting it open so he can join the fun.

Respected Contributor

@Buck-i-Nana wrote:

@fortune wrote:

@Buck-i-Nana wrote:

@fortune - He is, when it's something he wants.  The handle for the patio door is a perfect fit for his nose and he wants to be where the people are. So if he's on the wrong side of the door he will work on getting it open so he can join the fun.

Awwwwwwww!  Such a sweetheart!