Valued Contributor

Questions about this Sweepstakes! HELP!

I've been a Q member for 27 years now, and I think I should be able to enter this sweepstakes!

When I click on the Sweepstakes, all I get is a BLANK PAGE!

Can someone help??   I feel left out!

TIA

Libby

Contributor

Re: Questions about this Sweepstakes! HELP!

MY screen starts off blank, but the info and entry form eventually load.

Respected Contributor

I get the form, but every time I type one letter, it jumps up to the top of the page.  I then have to scroll back down to type the next letter, and it jumps up again.  There's no way I have the patience input all that information that way.  I gave up.  (And I still can't edit to add the word "to" I missed.)

Super Contributor

Don't bother contacting QVC about your problem. Was having a lot of problems with QVC.com over the weekend. Contacted their customer service about what was going on, and received a completely useless answer. My husband, who was an IT guy before he retired, confirmed my suspicion and said that it was a scripted answer. Probably someone who didn't know what to do.

Honored Contributor

The other scripted answer is one that more or less tells you that you're the only one having a problem, so it must be coming from your end. 

Honored Contributor

I'd much rather they'd concentrate their efforts on fixing the problems with the boards than fooling around with some stupid contest.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I'd much rather they'd concentrate their efforts on fixing the problems with the boards than fooling around with some stupid contest.

@Kachina624

Amen, sister !!!

Valued Contributor

Another Sweepstakes I can't get into!  Filled everything out but nothing happens when I hit "submit".

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Woman Sad