Trusted Contributor
Valued Contributor

Re: QVC Host Dan Wheeler’s Late Wife’s Service To Be Streamed

Thank you for posting this.  I saw that this was being done on Dan's FB page, but didn't knbow how to post it here on the forum.

Respected Contributor

I am viewing the slide show now...beautiful!

Frequent Contributor

It was an absolutely beautiful service.  What a wonderful tribute to Beth Wheeler.   Dan had so much strength to say some words at the end of the service.  God was really with him; along with Beth.  The picture montage at the end was a lovely touch.  The pastor said Beth broke a record...the first time they've streamed a service...3,000 people were watching.  I'm glad to have been one of those.  God Bless Dan and his family. 

Trusted Contributor

I came in on the middle of it.  Dan did better than I had thought he would.  I am glad he is taking a leave of absence, and that QVC management support him taking whatever time he needs to grieve.

Super Contributor

I was able to watch the photo montage at the beginning of the service but kept getting bumped during the service itself. Did he announce that he was taking a leave of absence as mentioned above? Of course he should take all the time he needs; I can only imagine how difficult it would be to come back before the camera and try to be ok. Praying for you and your family, Dan.

Trusted Contributor

I don't mean any disrespect, but why would anyone want to see an online service for a total stranger?

To me, it's personal to be reserved for close friends and family.

Honored Contributor

@Alsee@Yes Alsee that would be for you, but Dan chose something different. Is that OK with you? Just making sure that everyone has to do as you say they should.

Trusted Contributor

Just an opinion. No need to be snotty about it.

Dan should do whatever brings him comfort. I don't disagree with his choice.

Respected Contributor

Alsee was certainly not trying to dictate what anyone else should do.  No reason to be so sarcastic.