Esteemed Contributor

Re: QVC Host Dan Wheeler Asks For Prayers For His Ill Wife

Think, o God, of our friend, who is ill, whom we now commend to Your compassionate regard.

Comfort her upon her sickbed, and ease her suffering. We beg for deliverance, and submit that no healing is too hard for the Lord, if it be His will.

We therefore pray that You bless our friend with Your loving care, renew her strength, and heal what ails her in Your loving name.
Amen

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Honored Contributor

Dan I will be praying.I can't imagine how difficult this is for you.Please God make Her well and let her go home with her family.

Respected Contributor

Wasn't here all day and when I went to Dan's QVC facebook page I was hoping that Beth was doing better. Dan  is hurting  as much as the love of his life is suffering. Hope that all on here who pray will say some prayers for Beth  and Dan and their family. thank you

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I am probably repeating a post, but I read a couple of new posts by Dan and his wife is not progressing well and the doctors had concerns about her liver.  So, let's contine to send our prayers.

Respected Contributor

Prayers go out to Dan's wife - I hope she gets better - and quickly!!!

Valued Contributor

96105K~1.GIF

That's how we roll in the shire..
Respected Contributor

Honored Contributor

via facebook 10/6/15  

It is a new day and I am believing for another miracle for me and you. Zoey misses mommy so much. A wonderful family with 5 kids who love Zoey are watching her today while I go to be with my beautiful Beth at the hospital. You have overwhelmed me with your love, prayers and support. God
Bless you all!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

Healing thoughts to Beth and to Dan and their family. 

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Respected Contributor

Dan  just posted they are moving Beth to a hospital in down town Philadelphia she needs to given special palettes.