Super Contributor

Re: QVC Host Dan Wheeler Asks For Prayers For His Ill Wife

Praying for Dan's wife and the family. Life is hard, but God is good.
"I always have a chair for you in the smallest parlor in the world, to wit, my heart." --Emily Dickinson
Respected Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@betteb wrote:

Thanks for sharing this June. Prayers for Dan and his wife.

O Father of mercies and God of all comfort, our only help in time of need: We humbly beseech thee to behold, visit, and relieve thy sick servant for whom our prayers are desired.

Look upon her with the eyes of thy mercy; comfort her with a sense of thy goodness; preserve her from the temptations of the enemy; and give her patience under her affliction.

In thy good time, restore her to health, and enable her to lead the residue of her life in thy fear, and to thy glory; and grant that she may dwell with thee in life everlasting; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

Awesome prayer Betteb!  i am praying for his wife!

I agree with Winamac.  That was awesome Betteb, you are a kind person.  I pray for Dan's wife also.

Honored Contributor

@PickyCindy wrote:

I've always liked Dan as a QVC host....so down to earth and caring!  My prayers and thoughts go out to Dan and his wife and family. 

I met him years ago when he came to the cable company where I worked in Rochester NY. That year we had sold more QVC merchandise, per household, than any other area in the USA and we had a HUGE party with QVC goodie bags and prizes for everyone - all 600 employees.

Because I wore QVC from head to toe that day, I got to sit next to him at lunch, along with the on-air talent from our news station.

He was as warm, kind and gentlemanly in person as he is on air. He was especially encouraging to the young on air staff.

A true "Nice Guy!"

Honored Contributor

I like Dan too and will pray that his wife will be healed.I think it is great that Q has given him time off to be with her and I hope that he will have good news for us soon.

Honored Contributor

His faith, positivity and energy these last months through all of this are inspiring. 

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor

My thoughts are with  Dan Wheeler and his wife at this time. 

Respected Contributor

Read about this on his Facebook page.  Praying for Beth's successful treatment and healing.

Esteemed Contributor

Hoping and praying for Dan's wife.  The prayer that was posted here was just beautiful, and I am sure Dan appreciates our concern for his dear wife Beth.

Esteemed Contributor

Will pray for Beth's remission.  Cancer is a vicious disease.  So sorry.

Honored Contributor

via facebook:   Dan Wheeler QVC

Please pray hard
People. Her numbers are going the wrong way but God can turn them right. She is not real responsive today. Dr. Is worried about her liver. THANK YOU!!!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein