Honored Contributor

I have been trying to log onto Macys website from my computer. I have tried through Ebates, Mr. Rebates. and just the website and I keep getting a message of an error, and I'm being denied access to the site. Is it a problem with me or Macys?

Honored Contributor

Re: Problem With Macy's Website

@Jordan2 wrote:

I have been trying to log onto Macys website from my computer. I have tried through Ebates, Mr. Rebates. and just the website and I keep getting a message of an error, and I'm being denied access to the site. Is it a problem with me or Macys?

I just ordered something from Macy's 10 minutes ago.  Try again.  I went through Mr rebates.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Trusted Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

I tried ordering bra's last Thursday night.  Macy's declined the CC - after having a heart attack and talking with the CC - the problem was on their end.  There are $600 in charges on my CC - I am waiting with baited breath for them to come off.  

I waited until the next day and placed the order.  

So glad too - my old boulder holders where worn out and these new ones feel so much better.

Respected Contributor

Macy's online ordering is the worst.  Anytime I tried either the coupons don't work or something.  I ALWAYS have to call and get CS to help.  They are wonderful though, but the aggravation is overwhelming.

Esteemed Contributor

@sparklestar wrote:

Macy's online ordering is the worst.  Anytime I tried either the coupons don't work or something.  I ALWAYS have to call and get CS to help.  They are wonderful though, but the aggravation is overwhelming.

@sparklestar How right you are.  I won't ever order online from Macy's again.  I just don't trust them anymore after an incident that happened placing an order for a handbag.  I won't take a chance ever again.  I literally had to go into the store to straighten out an online order mess that they made.  Even that wasn't an easy task.  I was there for well over an hour to get it cleared up.  No more orders done with that store online.  

Respected Contributor

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@sparklestar wrote:

@sparklestar How right you are.  I won't ever order online from Macy's again.  I just don't trust them anymore after an incident that happened placing an order for a handbag.  I won't take a chance ever again.  I literally had to go into the store to straighten out an online order mess that they made.  Even that wasn't an easy task.  I was there for well over an hour to get it cleared up.  No more orders done with that store online.  

I hear that.  Same thing with me and a bag I ordered presale.  OMG the worst experience ever.  The hassle truly was not worth the money I saved.  They did give me three $25 gift cards ... but still.

Respected Contributor

I think Macy's website is awful awful and more awful! I complain about it almost every time I get on there... Seriously. I only get on there if I know exactly what I am looking for. I definitely think all the time they spend on their ridiculous never-ending sales, that they should hire a company to improve their sorry website. For a major department store - their website is just  sorry mess most of the time. They have got to lose sales just from that fact alone. Obviously, though, they are not worried about it. And, neither am I, As I just move on somewhere else.

-Texas Hill Country-
Esteemed Contributor

Don't be sorry that you can!t get in because I a an and it is a hot mess!  Looks like they have completely revamped it and getting to the correct area and then looking for what you want when you get there is a frustrating experience.

Contributor

I order from the Macy's website frequently. Yep, it's kind of messy. It's very slow to navigate, and their filters for drilling down to the product type you want are poorly done. Somtimes it just goes wonky.Tonight I kept clicking to write a review on a product I'd purchased, but every time I clicked, it just took me back to the home page.

I will say that one good thing about ordering from Macy's is that they ship very fast.

Trusted Contributor

It's horrible.  Nordstrom is better, if it matters.