Honored Contributor

Re: Princess Diana: Princes commission statue

[ Edited ]

LOVED Princess Diana! 

Her charitable work alone is worth memorializing. 

IMG_0756.JPG

Regular Contributor

this is my first post. I have been reading the forums for some time, and although some have annoyed me and informed me, I felt it necessary to join to comment on Princess Diana. I watched her marry and watched the day of her funeral. She was a naive girl when Charles proposed, did many charitable things during her life, including visiting sites of unexploded mines in war zones, visited Aids patients when death was a certainty and did not deserve to die as she did. Were you even alive when all this transpired? This may be my first and last post. I find most of the topics not even worth it....

Honored Contributor

Good for the boys.  They loved their mother dearly ,and that spoke to what kind of parent she was. 

Super Contributor

It never crossed my mind that this would be a controversial topic!

Honored Contributor

It seems everything  is open to controversy, no matter how innocent the post. Don't worry about it

QVC Customer Care

@rustee  It really shouldnt be, truthfully.  Lets hope it can stay on topic, fingers crossed. 

Susan Q-Social

Honored Contributor

@rustee wrote:

It never crossed my mind that this would be a controversial topic!

The cattiness towards Princess Diana on this board should not surprise me anymore but I do not understand itSmiley Sad

Honored Contributor

@Puzzle Piece wrote:

I find the idea rather tacky.  She died no longer HRH.  I'm am so very bored with all things about her as it all just keeps getting brought up and brought up and ground into the ground. 

@Puzzle Piece

So what if she was no longer hrh?    Why would that even matter one way or the other?  

If you're "so very bored",  this is one less thread you needn't  bother with.   

Honored Contributor

Princess Diana loved her sons. I agree with William and Harry. A statue would be a wonderful tribute to their mother's charitable works all around the world. 

Trusted Contributor

@cherry wrote:

Good for the boys.  They loved their mother dearly ,and that spoke to what kind of parent she was. 

Not to mention how she adored her BOYS.  Loved that picture of her in the Red checked suit where she is rushing with outstretched arms and glee on her face to hug her boys.

Jamma