Honored Contributor

Re: Princess Charlotte walking

Mine all were walking by their 1st birthday, too!

Those pics are so cute, thanks for posting Happy Daze!

Is that an *aura* of a crown on the back of her head, or a few stray hairs?  Soooo adorable.  Those big eyes.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee wrote:

@HappyDaze  Searching for them? Do you mean opening the link I provided?

You are welcome.

@Pearlee calm down- as you can see I was posting my post apparently at the time you were posting your link. I didn't even use your links since I already found them before I even saw your post (didn't even see your post until this one). Why so angry? It is weird to get so bent out of shape over something like this. Sheesh.

QVC Customer Care

Respected Contributor

thanks for posting the photos, @HappyDaze.

I rarely click on links imbedded in posts.

~Enough is enough~
Honored Contributor

@mstyrion 1 wrote:

thanks for posting the photos, @HappyDaze.

I rarely click on links imbedded in posts.

@mstyrion 1 thanks. Smiley Happy I rarely click on the links embedded in posts either but I honestly didn't even see her post before I posted the pictures. I know many don't like to click on links so pictures in the thread being discussed are always nice. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I don't think she looks at all like william.

@151949 wrote:

Kate released pictures of Princess Charlotte taking her first steps just days before her first birthday - which is tomorrow . They are on facebook for all you royals lovers.She is such a gorgeous baby and IMO she really looks like her Dad. Mom is going to have her hands full with these two both on the run and her royal duties. 

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

My youngest started walking at 10 months. Crawling was too slow for her. Lol. My oldest took her first steps without holding onto anything on her first birthday. So exciting
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

You are welcome.

@Pearlee calm down- as you can see I was posting my post apparently at the time you were posting your link. I didn't even use your links since I already found them before I even saw your post (didn't even see your post until this one). Why so angry? It is weird to get so bent out of shape over something like this. Sheesh.

No @HappyDaze she  (@Pearley)   started her thread about an hour before this thread was started and before you posted the pictures here,and, the pictures were there in the first thread, you didnt have to click on her link.  Double posting just clutters up the forum.

Respected Contributor

Cutie pie! 

If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need.--Marcus Tullius Cicero
Honored Contributor

@Shawnie wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

You are welcome.

No @HappyDaze she  (@Pearley)   started her thread about an hour before this thread was started and before you posted the pictures here,and, the pictures were there in the first thread, you didnt have to click on her link.  Double posting just clutters up the forum.

This thread was started 34 mins. after the other one.  No biggie. 

Am I going to be fined for posting on this thread?  To whom do I make the check payable to.

I Heart both Pearly and 1515151929, btw.