Honored Contributor

Kate released pictures of Princess Charlotte taking her first steps just days before her first birthday - which is tomorrow . They are on facebook for all you royals lovers.She is such a gorgeous baby and IMO she really looks like her Dad. Mom is going to have her hands full with these two both on the run and her royal duties. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Princess Charlotte walking

Those pictures are terrific aren't they?  She and her brother George are beautiful children and Kate does a great job taking those pictures. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

I liked that she said she was putting them out there for all to enjoy. What a sweet young woman Kate seems to be.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I already started a thread .  How did you miss it?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I haven't see the pictures yet but I bet she is a beauty. Her brother is just the cutest little thing and seems so happy. But I am sure she will be just fine with taking care of two little kids and "royal duties"- she has PLENTY of help if needed ,lol.

Honored Contributor

Yes, I saw the pictures this morning. She is so cute! 

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

I haven't see the pictures yet but I bet she is a beauty. Her brother is just the cutest little thing and seems so happy. But I am sure she will be just fine with taking care of two little kids and "royal duties"- she has PLENTY of help if needed ,lol.

http://community.qvc.com/t5/Community-Chat/Princess-Charlotte-Happy-1st-Birthday-May-2/m-p/2751208#U...

They are right here, in my thread that apparently the OP missed when she started hers.

Honored Contributor

oh my gosh she is gorgeous! Here are a couple pictures for those who don't want to go searching for them:

Esteemed Contributor

An angel. 

Love the little pink sweater and blue barrette.

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze  Searching for them? Do you mean opening the link I provided?

You are welcome.