Honored Contributor

Re: Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Spotted at Jamaican Wedding

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

Cute outfit. Wow look at those legs.

Btw on that other subject, William and Kate lived together while at school. Heavens to Betsy.Woman Surprised

@Greeneyedlady21  Back then though, until years later, they were supposedly just house mates with a couple of others too.  Platonic.  

Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

Cute outfit. Wow look at those legs.

Btw on that other subject, William and Kate lived together while at school. Heavens to Betsy.Woman Surprised

I believe a year before they were married also, somewhere near his military Barracks. 

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Honored Contributor

@golding76 Yes!  I always say that too.  I say, "I'm old not dead".  Ha!  Good for you.  You have excellent taste.

Honored Contributor

Right, heaven's to Betsy, this is nothing new.  Most people I knew decades ago were living with someone, especially if they were a couple before they married. 

Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@RedHeadedWench  Not disputing anything you say, but consider this:

After Diana died, Harry had her engagement ring.  I read many accounts at the time Wm. became engaged to Kate that he asked Harry if he could give their mum's engagement ring to Kate and Harry handed it over.

If that story which I read - yes on the internet from multiple sources at the time - is true, it could be that Harry would like whomever he proposes to to also wear something of his mum's, for sentimental reasons.  Not necessarily what is reported in the post above, but I could see him having a ring made out of one of Diana's pieces of jewelry.

@Pearlee

Maybe I wasn't clear.

If the piece of jewelry belongs to the official royal jewels...a historic piece for instance, I doubt very highly that it would be taken apart for a ring. If the piece belonged to Diana, sure, I could see that happening.

IMHO, I don't see this relationship going much further. That's my opinion.

Honored Contributor

@RedHeadedWench  I agree with your opinion on the relationship.