Honored Contributor

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Spotted at Jamaican Wedding

Harry and Meghan's attendance at a wedding in Jamaica has ramped up rumors again that they might be taking their own relationship to the next level.

What fun if there could be another royal wedding in the offing, with all the opportunities for people and fashion watching!   And what a stunning couple they make.

Honored Contributor

Re: Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Spotted at Jamaican Wedding

[ Edited ]

Oznell, he is the only "ginger" I've ever taken a fancy to.  I'm absolutely bonkers over him.  Older ladies can harbor secret crushes.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Honored Contributor

Very attractive couple....I'm wondering how the "Queen" will take to an actress who has been previously married.  For most of us...who cares.  Royality has their own set of rules.

Honored Contributor

I read the other day that she'd be "Something-or-Other of Wales" and, maybe, the Duchess of Sussex (a possibility).

Respected Contributor

Harry please come back to me!

You aren't thinking rationally right now.

I am so excited about this.

Hurry up and pop the question already!Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

She wore a floral maxi dress by Erdem, one of Kate's favorite designers. She was also wearing a Cartier love bracelet.

I love Harry too, good to see him doing so well. I agree, they are a beautiful couple. They look happy together.

1280_FFN_MIAMIPIXXFFSBMFF_PrinceHarry_MeghanMarkle_030317_52334402.jpg

"If you really want to shock the world unleash your kindness"
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@phoenixbrd wrote:

Very attractive couple....I'm wondering how the "Queen" will take to an actress who has been previously married.  For most of us...who cares.  Royality has their own set of rules.

Meghan is also biracial and I wonder what the Queen and Prince Philip would think about that.  Biracial marriages are much more common today than even in my generation (see the film Loving, which  depiects how the US Supreme Court only declared anti-miscegenation laws unconstitutional in the late 1960's, hard to believe and I think at the end of the film it said there were some still on the books in states until the year 2000! --- eek!).   Let alone in the Queen's and Philip's generation, although i don't know whether biracial marrages were more common in England.  At any rate, I wonder that too about what the Queen and Philip think - or whether it even matters what they think.

They made Charles marry a virgin, after all.  Thank goodness times have changed!

Honored Contributor

Boy, the ladies are "wild about Harry."  We are lining up.  He's a lover boy!

Honored Contributor

@golding76 wrote:

Boy, the ladies are "wild about Harry."  We are lining up.  He's a lover boy!

Speaking of which, I wonder whether he'd be faithful to a wife!