Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

I LOL when he dissed that Pm or whatever his title was in Canada.

He wouldn't shake hands with him, but, then, he waved to the crowd.

Royal diss ......... poor guy

@SharkE   Justin Trudeau, Pierre Trudeau's son, and George wouldn't "high five" him I think because he didn't know what it meant or what to do.  By the time it got to handshaking instead, Geo. was already too shy/afraid and just backed off.    He has learned to wave at crowds, taught by his parents no doubt, but hadn't learned to high five.

Geez, Give the kid a break; he's three years old.

Esteemed Contributor

O/T  I don't think anyone's children should be talked about.  There used to be unwritten rules of decorum on theses boards and they should be adhered to.

Keep Your Face To The Sunshine and You Will Not See The Shadow
Honored Contributor

No comparison between the K family and Will and Kate none what so ever. 

@cherry wrote:

this is a bit OT. But I think Kate dresses her children beautifully.I know she can afford it ,but the dreaded K family are loaded, and their kids are dressed very tacky IMO

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

The K's are royal alright. Royal PITA. LOL

Esteemed Contributor

The kids are beyond cute. I love how Kate dresses them. 

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Esteemed Contributor

I think it was People magazine that had an illustration of Prince George as Christopher Robin with Winnie the Pooh.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Respected Contributor

George and Charlotte are absolutely beautiful children.  I love how Kate dresses them.   I always loved smocked dresses for little girls.  

Honored Contributor

@occasionalrain wrote:

Prince George is nothing like Diana. He neither looks like her nor behaves like her. Why does she have to be dragged into every thread about this family. I just don't  understand the Di obsessed; would they wish to have every event of their lives overshadowed by a long dead MIL?

Since Prince George is 3 and the world knew Diana as an adult, a mother and a Princess, I 'm not sure how anyone could "know" that he is "nothing like her" unless one served in the palace during Diana's life there as well as being employed by the Duchess of Cambridge. How else would one "know?"

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

Re: Prince George

[ Edited ]

@MyGirlsMom wrote:

O/T  I don't think anyone's children should be talked about.  There used to be unwritten rules of decorum on theses boards and they should be adhered to.

Prince William...some unforeseen circumstances, Shall be *King* of England one day. The moments captured since his birth on record. My post observation, Not disrespectful at all. Long Live- The Royals.
Honored Contributor

Re: Prince George

[ Edited ]

They are a beautiful young family. I could not help but wonder why the little princess was bare armed when everyone else had on long sleeves. (her brother had on a sweater)  When they showed the crowd gathered to see them, many people had on jackets.

We've seen the princess in this style dress before with a little (cashmere) sweater over it.  It must have been chilly.

The red cocktail dress Kate wore to a reception was stunning.

I'd be thrilled to high 5 PM Trudeau.  I find him quite attractive.