Respected Contributor

Re: Price adjustment was refused today and I just received the item a few days ago

[ Edited ]

This is either a relatively new policy or one that was always in place but are just now enforcing because the same thing happened to me months ago.  Price adjustments are not given if your purchase suddenly appears on a lunchtime special.  You will not get the difference back. 

Valued Contributor

Re: Price adjustment was refused today and I just received the item a few days ago

If that happened to me, I would return the item. While it would cost me a few dollars to return it, they would lose the sale.  Shame on them.  Don't they make enough $$$ on their overpriced items????  They should show a greater appreciation of their customers.  I very rarely purchase from them as most items I can find locally for much better prices.  Good luck and I hope you receive your much deserved discount.       docsgirl

Esteemed Contributor

@truffle wrote:

This is either a relatively new policy or one that was always in place but are just now enforcing because the same thing happened to me months ago.  Price adjustments are not given if your purchase suddenly appears on a lunchtime special.  You will not get the difference back. 

I have to agree!

Esteemed Contributor

My best advice.  Call back, and I mean call until you get the answer you want.  Works for me.  I say the package just got to me, not even opened and  you reduced the price.  Cannot hurt to try and try again.  

QVC Customer Care

@CaChica wrote:

I just received a liz claiborne top a few days ago paid around 26. for it.  Today it was on Lunchtime special for under 10.  I wrote customer service and they replied with a refusal to make a price adjustment.  Was this c.s. rep. in error or has the policy changed?

Thanks for any info.

Hi @CaChica,

I have sent you an email in regards to your Liz Clairborne tunic.

Have a great day!

Barb

Customer Care

Honored Contributor

@CaChica wrote:

I just received a liz claiborne top a few days ago paid around 26. for it.  Today it was on Lunchtime special for under 10.  I wrote customer service and they replied with a refusal to make a price adjustment.  Was this c.s. rep. in error or has the policy changed?

Thanks for any info.

hopefully you will get a refund, if not I would sent it back if it is within the return period, just because I can.  I would certainly do that at a real store

Respected Contributor

If they refuse to give you a price adjustment, which you should get, I would return the item.

Respected Contributor

@CaChica ... You definitely need to call back and ask to talk to a supervisor. You should be given the price adjustment.

A kind gesture can reach a wound that only compassion can heal. ~~ Steve Maraboli
Respected Contributor

@truffle wrote:

If that's their policy, I would expect I wouldn't be able to do anything.

Honored Contributor

Over the winter something I ordered became a lunchtime special, I called and they gave me the price adjustment without any problem.