Respected Contributor

Yes I have all 5 of my birds in 1 cage. 2 females and 3 males ( one male is gay LOL)

Respected Contributor
On 4/20/2015 kcladyz said:

Yes I have all 5 of my birds in 1 cage. 2 females and 3 males ( one male is gay LOL)

Not that there's anything wrong with that!

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Respected Contributor
On 4/20/2015 Topaz Gem said:
On 4/20/2015 kcladyz said:

Not that there's anything wrong with that! {#emotions_dlg.lol}

Ya my oliver (below in green the blue is Loki, they have a bromance going lol) ignores the females completely and only woos the boys

Trusted Contributor

They're all really beautiful, kcladyz. Smile

I am a bird lover, although we don't have any. We have always had cats, although some of my relatives and friends did have birds. Some had parakeets, and some had other types of birds.

Knowing the kind of cat that I have, she would be too curious around any kind of bird, and probably would want to get too close to it.

Respected Contributor

This thread was in and still belongs to pet lovers so why the blue blazes is it now in community chat?

Respected Contributor

Pretty Name/Bird.

Respected Contributor

And they  are so fun. I love them a ton

Honored Contributor

@kcladyz

There's probably a gremlin in the system again.  I remember seeing this in Pet Lovers.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Trusted Contributor

I love birds too.   So pretty, thanks for sharing.

Birds are very smart.

Esteemed Contributor

What a doll ! My dad, God rest his soul, bought a parakeet when we kids were in grade school. It was his baby. When he would come home, he would let out a whistle and "pretty boy" came flying to him. My dad was a strapping 6 ft 3" Navy career man and the only time I ever saw my dad cry was when Pretty Boy died and my dad held him in his big hands with tears streaming down his face. It brings me to tears whenever I see parakeets.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein