Honored Contributor

Hey Janabelle.  I never looked in that thread but I wanted to say high.

I've been here for so long, I can't even remember but it was back in the days of Shop Talk.  My name was shoppedtomuch when I first joined back then. 

Valued Contributor

@@Lipstick diva ....hi, I remember you,..,,Good to hear from you! ....:  )

Valued Contributor

@dooBdoo wrote:

@Jannabelle wrote:

@dooBdoo...... Thanks for explaining stuff! Lol........it really,is different now...,,I don't think they archived before..,,not that I know of.......

iGood night! 🤓

You're welcome, @Jannabelle!  I think you'll like a lot of the changes after you play around with the different settings and features, and also after you spend more time here (we all want you to spend more time here!).   Sweet dreams!

@dooBdooThanks! ...I plan to stay, if I can figure it out enough to enjoy and not annoy anyone.....lol....with my iPad jumping and the way we have to reply now, it's tough to reply to everyone I would like to....I hate to see anyone feel invisible.....and the moderation is kind of strange now....kind of makes one paranoid......it was more enjoyable, before....but I guess change is part of life....I'd love to se the old QVC ....when programming was fun to watch, and the board was interesting too.

Honored Contributor

@Beachy1 wrote:

Preds doesn't get up with the roosters.

She wakes up the roosters.  LOL

Heart

Dang City Roosters don't know when to get up! Smiley Happy  LOL

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

Re: Preds...thank you

[ Edited ]

@dooBdoo wrote:

@Jannabelle wrote:

@dooBdoo.....thank! I am learning!....I wonder what the point is in moving them?...maybe we are not supposed to know? Lol..

You're welcome!  I'm still learning! 

My understanding is that they move them either to take time to edit out some posts (and then they reopen the thread) or they have them in their "archives" in case someone disputes the removal of a post or a thread.   So, posts aren't really gone, they're just archived.

@dooBdoo @Jannabelle @Preds@  @Keyai-QVC  @Beth-QVC  @Brittany-QVC   They read select posts from deleted threads  at the Mods' Christmas party each year as the entertainment so QVC doesn't have to hire a band or something......  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Beachy1 wrote:

Preds doesn't get up with the roosters.

She wakes up the roosters.  LOL

Heart

You got that right, @bri20!Smiley

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@Smoky wrote:

@Preds

That really did make me laugh out loud, @Suziepeach!Smiley

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@dooBdoo wrote:

@Jannabelle, To "heart" a post, just click on the red heart in the lower right corner of the post.   That will create an entry in the person's "Notifications" feed (upper right corner of the page after we sign in). 

@dooBdoo  HEY!  Go back and look at Jannabelle's post!  She asked Pearley how to heart posts!   You needed to preface your response to her telling by saying "I'm not Pearley but..." and then tell her how to heart the posts.  ROTFLMAO!  

Happy Friday, dooBdoo! 

Hah!Smiley  I know, we had a lot of "I'm not [fill in the blank] but here's an answer" posts!   It's all good.Smiley   It's an example of how posters try their best to be helpful.   Thanks, and happy Friday (and weekend) to you, too!   And to all! 

Respected Contributor
Hi Jannabelle. Nice to see you here again. Smiley Happy
Honored Contributor

cody2 wrote:
Hi Jannabelle. Nice to see you here again. Smiley Happy

I'm not @Jannabelle...  (here we go again!Smiley)...  but wanted to say "Hello!" to you, @cody2!   I've missed you!Heart   Hope to see you posting more here, if you find time.    Take care, have a great weekend!