Honored Contributor

Re: Prayers please! Signed papers for hospice care for my dad

Sending hugs to you, you Dad and family!Heart

Image result for sending hugs to you images

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

I'm so sorry you are going through this - it's just part of life, isn't it?  He will always be in your heart.  Praying for a peaceful journey home for your dad, he sounds like he's ready.

Honored Contributor

@lulu2 wrote:

@cookinfreak

I understand your heartbreak. My experience with Hospice was nothing but positive.  They helped my loved one leave this world without pain and suffering.

May your father have a peaceful journey.

@lulu2

Mine too and I wish her Dad the same.Heart

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

He sounds like a beautiful man who is already very close to the Lord.  What a blessing for you to have such a wonderful father!   I know the heartbreak of having to say goodbye...be assured of my prayers for him and you as well.

Respected Contributor

I'm so very sorry.   I hope his journey is peaceful Heart

Honored Contributor

@cookinfreak

Oh dear, I know this is so hard for you and I believe that your father is in conversation with the Lord.  I will pray that your father makes a peaceful transition into the Lord's arms.

My heart goes out to you cookinfreak.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@cookinfreak

I am praying for your Dad.  I think highly of Hospice.  They told us.."were only a phone call away...even on weekends." Don't hesitate to call them if you are concerned about anything. They are there to bring comfort to your Dad and your family.

Super Contributor

Praying for you and your dad. May he soon rest in God's peace. How wonderful for you to know that he is already talking to God. I know that is a comfort for you. He and you sound like very special people. Heart

Esteemed Contributor

My thoughts are with you as you say goodbye to your precious father. There is just no easy way for this to happen and there are no words I can say that will lesson the pain for you when he crosses over. My dad has been gone now for 22 years, and I still get tears every time I think of his last day. May you stay strong and endure this circle of life we all live in.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

God bless you friend  ....may the angels bring you sweet comfort and peace as you and your dad go through this journey. ❤️

Spoiler