Super Contributor

Porsha Williams Get’s NOTHING In The Divorce

Real Housewives of Atlanta star Porsha Williams got nada in her divorce settlement from Kordell Stewart. According to legal docs obtained by TMZ Porsha gets NO alimony, NO house, NO NFL retirement money, NO cash-out, NO health insurance and she has to pay her own credit card balances.

All Porsha gets is the Mercedes she came into the marriage with. Silver lining: She does get to keep the engagement ring, $19,000 for her attorney’s fees and all of her personal belongings – jewelry, clothes and other personal items.

Kordell gets to keep his two houses, 2 plots of land, a 2013 Mercedes and a 2010 Porsche, his full retirement benefits and he also gets to keep a 100% interest in his companies. If you recall Porsha was locked out of the house as Kordell changed the locks on her.
Remember on RHOA, Kordell said he wasn’t going to let anyone destroy what he’s built up especially as Porsha had let her own home’s mortgage lapse.

Respected Contributor

Re: Porsha Williams Get’s NOTHING In The Divorce

Wow, she's out of luck. I'm surprised she didn't at least get a house out of the settlement.

Honored Contributor

She had terrible lawyers.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Super Contributor

but.............she said there was no prenup remember!!

i knew she was lying. kordell made sure she would not get anything of his - when he was finished with her. her name was on NOTHING but what she had prior to the marriage. he covered all his bases - and she was too dumb to realize it.

Super Contributor

In some states you have to be married at least 10 years in order to receive anything when you get divorced. Of course, if there was a prenup that wouldn't matter, but generally speaking in some states, you do have to be married a certain amount of time.

Super Contributor

Gosh will she have to GET A JOB or something since she bought that HUGE TOO BIG HOUSE?? She deserves what she gets. She only married for the money anyway. With out her fake hair weave she would not be that hot.

Honored Contributor

When they announce the date of the telethon, pls let us all know.

Honored Contributor

i wonder if she will be OUT now that she has virtually nothing. she was CRAZY to move into that huge, expensive home (as shown earlier this season). she also had her rhoa wages garnished to pay for taxes......she probably IS financially irresponsible as he stated on this past sundays show.

his money should go for his children......not for his child-like ex wife. they were only married 22 months. i wonder if she married him just to get on the show?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

I agree with the ruling. They were only married 2 years, no children, and she's young enough to begin a her own career.

Honored Contributor

Read that this morning on FB .............. I guess she'll be moving out of that huge house, that is way too big for one person!!!