QVC Customer Care

Re: Please just a yes or a no answer

This post has been removed by QVC because it is political.

Respected Contributor

yep

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@momtochloe wrote:

Sigh . . . I'm going to try . . . 

/waves Hi to mtc   :-)

Me too....well...I have it set to record....I won't be watching it live since I have a prior commitment and won't be able to watch at start time.   I doubt either will have anything new to bring to the table....and it will come down to who "acts" more presidential.  You would think this was a audition for a Hollywood movie production instead of the most important job in our country.  

Trusted Contributor

No.

Honored Contributor

YES

Honored Contributor

Yes. Definitely.

Honored Contributor

Yes!

I am having friends over, from ALL/EVERY side, for a viewing party.  Yes, there will be food and drinks. Wanna come over? lol  Smiley Happy

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Regular Contributor

YES

Honored Contributor

@dmod nj wrote:

Yes!

I am having friends over, from ALL/EVERY side, for a viewing party.  Yes, there will be food and drinks. Wanna come over? lol  Smiley Happy

THAT'S THE WAY TO DO IT!!!

Honored Contributor

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

@dmod nj wrote:

Yes!

THAT'S THE WAY TO DO IT!!!

Hi @QueenDanceALot Smiley Happy

Thanks. Smiley Happy We've been friends for a long time. We discuss politics/issues/differences of opinions, but do not cross the line.  We agree to disagree.

In the past, we've played political bingo.  Our cards had certain buzz words, whoever fills their card first wins!    There are many card samples found on the internet.  We make our own with buzz words/phrases we like.

Only one person attending is struggling with whom to vote for in  this election. 

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.