Valued Contributor

Please, a question about how they refund your original shipping if you bought it on EZ pay

If you returned something purchased on 6 EZ pay and so they devided the shipping charge into 6. I understand that you use their return label and so they deduct $6.95 but do they take all the total amt. of shipping, in this case $12.00 for me or the devided amt. of $2.00 + the return label fee? I'm confused? Thank for any help...

Honored Contributor

Re: Please, a question about how they refund your original shipping if you bought it on EZ pay

I don't usually use the EZpay option, but they say they deduct the original shipping, unless an item is defective or they made a mistake (e.g. sent you the wrong thing), so I'd assume they will deduct whatever the total original S&H was from your refund, plus the cost of the return shipping label.

It's gotten really expensive to take a chance on something you're not sure of!

Honored Contributor

Re: Please, a question about how they refund your original shipping if you bought it on EZ pay

[ Edited ]

I would think you are going to get refunded what you've paid so far, minus the full amount of s/h. 

Someone posted in the fashion forum that Q is now handling refunds differently.  They are charging your CC the amount for the return label and then crediting you the refund amount of what you've paid.  So if the return label is $6.95, you are going to see a charge to your card for $6.95. 

Honored Contributor

I think this is a good question to email QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com.

They're really helpful at helping to resolve problems/questions posed here on the forums!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

$12 will be deducted.

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I would think you are going to get refunded what you've paid so far, minus the full amount of s/h. 

Someone posted in the fashion forum that Q is now handling refunds differently.  They are charging your CC the amount for the return label and then crediting you the refund amount of what you've paid.  So if the return label is $6.95, you are going to see a charge to your card for $6.95. 

Yes, I only just noticed this on a recent return and it was really confusing.  I don't recall the Q making any announcement of this change in how they handle returns, but my DH and I eventually figured out what they'd done.

He didn't believe me at first, when I said that's not how they used to do it!